Author Topic: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????  (Read 9383 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2025, 07:02:26 AM »
Bill Belichick never played in the NFL, but is regarded by many as the greatest coach ever. So your logic kinda sucks. Did you drive on the fair circuit one summer in the 70's so you consider yourself the king of crictique regarding drivers ??

Even better than that Vince Lombardi was a math teacher before he became a football coach and when he started in the position he knew nothing.

SPREE2015

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1679
Re: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2025, 07:43:12 AM »
QUITE SURE BILL PLAYED FOOTBALL AND HAS THE SKILLS NEEDED TO BE A HEADCOACH !!!!!!
BECAUSE HE STARTED COACHING KIDS AND PROGRESSED TO BE A GREAT HEAD COACH 
DRIVING FROM THE COUCH AND NEVER EVEN SITTING BEHIND A HORSE  . ACCUSING DRIVERS OF CHEATING IS REDICULOUS

SPREE2015

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1679
Re: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2025, 07:45:18 AM »
Amazing how you whine like a bitch when everyone expresses thier opinion and you don't like it.
[/quote
OH STOP ✋️ GIRLFRIEND 👧

SPREE2015

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1679
Re: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2025, 07:47:29 AM »
I don't understand why a non driver can't criticize a driver's performance. It is no different than criticizing a football or baseball player.

THATS NOT THE ISSUE I HAVE
ACCUSING DRIVERS OF STIFFING COBSTANTLY IS REALLY BAD FOR RACING

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2025, 09:35:56 AM »
THATS NOT THE ISSUE I HAVE
ACCUSING DRIVERS OF STIFFING COBSTANTLY IS REALLY BAD FOR RACING

If it's bad for racing, then they should stop stiffing.
IMHO I think the chemists are the big reason for the sports steady demise.
I think driver misconduct is most obvious on the smaller tracks with small purses.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2797
Re: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2025, 09:51:03 AM »
THATS NOT THE ISSUE I HAVE
ACCUSING DRIVERS OF STIFFING COBSTANTLY IS REALLY BAD FOR RACING
Ignoring cheating is worse. I'd like to know why drivers get a pass if they cheat. I can't remember when a driver actually was suspended for stiffing a horse because I promise you it happens EVERY DAY at EVERY TRACK.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2025, 09:54:34 AM »
THATS NOT THE ISSUE I HAVE
ACCUSING DRIVERS OF STIFFING COBSTANTLY IS REALLY BAD FOR RACING

so we are not supposed to talk about subjects that are bad for racing?

yes, let us pretend there is nothing bad for racing--that will show them 73cv.2

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2025, 10:01:08 AM »
Ignoring cheating is worse. I'd like to know why drivers get a pass if they cheat. I can't remember when a driver actually was suspended for stiffing a horse because I promise you it happens EVERY DAY at EVERY TRACK.

Spot on!
Im not blind, and there definitely are instances that a race is set up. Those who say otherwise are in on it, imho

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2025, 10:16:24 AM »
Ignoring cheating is worse. I'd like to know why drivers get a pass if they cheat. I can't remember when a driver actually was suspended for stiffing a horse because I promise you it happens EVERY DAY at EVERY TRACK.

100% truth!  It is happening daily and at ALL tracks.  I see some drivers get small fines for it but really..$100 fine is nothing to these guys. 

Last night Hoosier had a doozy of a stiff job.  Think it was race 9 but even Prewitt acknowledged it and has call the driver in for a "meeting".   Horse was 1/9 and ZERO effort by driver and was caught chatting with Marcus Miller (the other cheating clown) on the track. 

It's really bad.   Meadowlands handle was down big time last night.  People are getting fed up with bullshit.  I feel we should keep calling out the cheaters...why not??   

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2978
Re: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2025, 10:32:30 AM »
MOST cheating is eventually caught and weeded out.......in every sport

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2025, 11:33:47 AM »
MOST cheating is eventually caught and weeded out.......in every sport

harness racing doesnt catch most of the cheaters--who are you kidding?

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: WHO IS THE LEADING HORSEPLOP DRIVER ????
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2025, 11:35:02 AM »
MOST cheating is eventually caught and weeded out.......in every sport

Who was caught and weeded out ?
I’ll wait. Thank you in advance.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    Today at 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    Today at 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    Today at 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    Today at 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    Today at 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    Today at 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    Today at 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    Today at 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal