Author Topic: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????  (Read 8358 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« on: April 12, 2025, 07:44:23 PM »
Without all the bullshit. Watch the video and respond with a simple yes or no. Even add would you have gone the whole mile or not. Video is half speed.
https://youtube.com/shorts/8C4pDhOWX9Q?feature=share

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4878
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2025, 07:54:06 PM »
Yes!

That horse was lame and they knew before he walked onto the track.  My guess is he doesn’t even walk without a nod.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2025, 07:56:45 PM »
Yes the horse is lame.

LWC

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2025, 08:26:03 PM »
Yes. Most definitely. But I'd want to know more before throwing stones. If horse is blowing a hoof abscess a good mile can be the quickest way to get it out. And they feel instantly better once its out.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2025, 08:29:12 PM »
Yes. Most definitely. But I'd want to know more before throwing stones. If horse is blowing a hoof abscess a good mile can be the quickest way to get it out. And they feel instantly better once its out.

Two different trips 6 days apart is what you're seeing. Think there's any progress?

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2815
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2025, 08:33:15 PM »
Crippled

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2025, 08:37:03 PM »
 Yes and it's sickening to watch, my families former trainer would have NEVER done that to any of his horses.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2025, 08:41:45 PM »
Yes and it's sickening to watch, my families former trainer would have NEVER done that to any of his horses.

The first time was bad enough. The second time was so bad I got tipped off by someone on the backstretch telling me he was going out in a bike again, this was six days after the first trip. I ran to catch it. He's a real piece of trash, I don't care what excuse they come up with.

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 605
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2025, 11:02:35 PM »
The same guy that would call out cheaters but would do anything for a dollar

LWC

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2025, 12:30:45 AM »
"Two different trips 6 days apart is what you're seeing. Think there's any progress?"

Nope.  I wouldnt go a trip with an abscessed one unless I was 99.9% sure that exactly what it was and only then after softening and preparing the hoof overnight and, hopefully, having it start draining on its own.

I wouldnt stress anything musculoskeletal for sure.  Heck, we don't even "pop" curbs anymore before freezing.

bond

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2336
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2025, 01:27:55 AM »
Yes

However since the poster has treated this as judge and jury id like to hear from the other side
Isn’t Rays wife a veterinarian?? Wouldn’t they know not to work a horse if they thought it would harm him?
I’ve been to Rays place and it’s a beautiful operation and horses look beautiful— I’d like to hear from them as to what is going on before making a conclusion
I also respect Ray as he pulled Steve Star across his desk and called him a mfucker to his face when Starr screwed him. Someone like that deserves a hearing

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2025, 02:25:28 AM »
Yes

However since the poster has treated this as judge and jury id like to hear from the other side
Isn’t Rays wife a veterinarian?? Wouldn’t they know not to work a horse if they thought it would harm him?
I’ve been to Rays place and it’s a beautiful operation and horses look beautiful— I’d like to hear from them as to what is going on before making a conclusion
I also respect Ray as he pulled Steve Star across his desk and called him a mfucker to his face when Starr screwed him. Someone like that deserves a hearing

Campbell Hall NY

HayDaze

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 74
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2025, 12:37:59 PM »
maybe legit, maybe just a edited video to make it look and sound bad. Nowadays I dont trust much especially from this site. Have no idea who really posted the video, so I question the source unless they were verified.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2025, 05:29:52 PM »
maybe legit, maybe just a edited video to make it look and sound bad. Nowadays I dont trust much especially from this site. Have no idea who really posted the video, so I question the source unless they were verified.

I agree, it's obviously AI generated. And who knows how it was obtained or who shot the video. That might not even be Ray in the bike or Goshen for all we know.

wiseowl

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 514
Re: Yes Or No....Is This Horse Lame????
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2025, 05:33:40 PM »
It is none of your concern you useless cock sucker get a job do something to help your self you retard.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Be nice butt plug Kirby, we don't tolerate disabediant human sex toys  ngc3
    Today at 10:45:01 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Along with a long list of outstanding characters
    Today at 10:39:59 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: And his Homo brother SWEET
    Today at 10:39:27 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Starring his retarded son....TRIGGER
    Today at 10:38:51 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Its about that time of day isn't it? The Paul Blutarsky show!
    Today at 10:38:25 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Oh yeah
    Today at 10:37:27 AM
  • Trigger: Go choke to death on a cock wiggles  ngc3 wiggles the grape vine says this one may actually sport a vagina like that other cuntface P2  ngc3
    Today at 10:29:06 AM
  • wiggles44: Grammar Mike #2
    Today at 10:25:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal