Author Topic: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge  (Read 95721 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2597
Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« on: April 10, 2025, 08:41:10 PM »
Harness Racing History has announced that Plainridge will allow Casey to drive there this meet. Congrats Walter!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2025, 08:59:45 PM by dougie »

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27181
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2025, 09:02:37 PM »
Is this because his 5 year restriction is up when he tried to get reinstated at other states?  I believe he tried in Pennsylvania and lost a close vote then.

Can someone please verify this?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2025, 11:54:58 PM by rainman2 »
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2025, 09:10:21 PM »
Good luck Walter! Did he get rid of Luanne?

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2597
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2025, 09:22:55 PM »
Zack, i'm not sure. I do think he'll do well at "The Ridge".

tumbleweed

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 509
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2025, 09:24:15 PM »
Luanne has been gone for years. Good luck Walter!

John Moody

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 165
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2025, 09:25:02 PM »
It's so stupid that he can't drive everywhere , I don't give a fuck that he almost killed his wife , that's right I said it ! He did his time . He can't drive but crooks like John Campbell , Jackie Mo , Billy O , etc , the guy's you folks idolize could drive for decades , they fixed thousands of races , he did not , WISE UP !

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2025, 10:45:35 PM »
Luanne has been gone for years. Good luck Walter!
Good! He needed her like he needed another asshole. She was nothing but white trash. Good luck, Walter.

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2025, 10:46:03 PM »
Zack, i'm not sure. I do think he'll do well at "The Ridge".
I wish him the best and hope he does well!

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1360
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2025, 10:51:33 PM »
Good! He needed her like he needed another asshole. She was nothing but white trash. Good luck, Walter.

Gagoots would agree ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Right wing Christians are frauds

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2025, 01:06:30 AM »
Good! He needed her like he needed another asshole. She was nothing but white trash. Good luck, Walter.
Is it true that she pee'd in a horse stall?

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2025, 07:24:29 AM »
Not sure what kind of drives Walter will get there.

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2025, 07:30:53 AM »
Probably Bostons mayor had some influence in this along with the Go. Of his home state.

Locked in with pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1324
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2025, 07:35:06 AM »
I don't see him listed for Monday or Tuesday. Is this legit or fake news

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2025, 08:12:20 AM »
If this is real and he starts making money. Gets on that sugar he won't be beat. I don't care if he is a 100 yrs old.
Let's get back to old Walter case and old Brett miller. They were the best.

Harnessfan902

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 445
Re: Walter Case Jr. at Plainridge
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2025, 09:11:07 AM »
If he gets 5 and 6 choice he will be a non factor.  Beckwith Athearn Ranger. I’m happy he is allowed to race again but I’m guessing he will struggle.  But he is Walter Case.  Who knows

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal