Author Topic: COME ON MAN The Epitome Of Online Threats And Harassment  (Read 7999 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

In It Deep

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 97
  • Balls Deep....
Re: COME ON MAN The Epitome Of Online Threats And Harassment
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2025, 07:03:34 PM »
Im confused.
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

KING HAKU

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 445
Re: COME ON MAN The Epitome Of Online Threats And Harassment
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2025, 09:55:36 PM »
Not really? I hear you, and I get it. I admire and respect your perspective here. However, in one aspect of this, I respectfully disagree my good man. There are, but everyone tends to fall victim to the "car accident" or "train wreck" kind of thing. You want to look away, but you can't help but look at it. Someone used the word enabling. Yes, I get that. It is, but again, you either get attacked, confronted, whatever, and not replying becomes difficult because it gets personal. We all fall victim to it. That said, yes, there are plenty of harness racing related topics to discuss---and it doesn't have to be the doomsday, the game is dead, and all that furthering of negativity. The sport and the industry is in trouble. Those who wish to further the trouble and simply want to see it die off, hey, that's great. Good for you. I feel they contribute zero, so I don't waste my time with them or their attitude.

As far as this situation though, it's simply best to ignore. Ignoring is not enabling. It's giving no credibility, validity, or the like, to it.
I agree with you but this jerk off is detrimental to harness racing. You can't get involved with this prick and anybody that does as a fucking idiot
Not to be confused with HAKU.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: COME ON MAN The Epitome Of Online Threats And Harassment
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2025, 10:27:12 PM »
I agree with you but this jerk off is detrimental to harness racing. You can't get involved with this prick and anybody that does as a fucking idiot

You're damn right I am!!! I'm the worst thing that could have happened to harness racing. If you have any complaints please call Steve Jones at Cameo Hills Farms.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: COME ON MAN The Epitome Of Online Threats And Harassment
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2025, 10:29:42 PM »
You're damn right I am!!! I'm the worst thing that could have happened to harness racing. If you have any complaints please call Steve Jones at Cameo Hills Farms.
You're not allowed at Goshen why would I call Steve Jones?????

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: COME ON MAN The Epitome Of Online Threats And Harassment
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2025, 10:34:32 PM »
You're not allowed at Goshen why would I call Steve Jones?????

And that right there once again proves just how fucking stupid you are. Awww here you are before the big breakup.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Yes everyone, this is who he rolled with. And as for you saying you sat on the sidelines long enough. Look at your record in the game, you've been on the sidelines for DECADES. Just a never was wannabe shit talker. Real gangters don't make threat ONLINE jerkoff. That's why you got ran out of the city!!!! Never learn will you. They wouldn't have anything to do with you.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal