Author Topic: no contest at western fair friday  (Read 1845 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3928
no contest at western fair friday
« on: March 08, 2025, 07:40:42 AM »
so apparently horse went down on its own , thankfully horse and driver appear "okay"
clearly no outrider
no sign of any emergency personal
the announcer had to request that some people get to the horse and driver
makes you wonder if there was a serious situation how fast would be the response be



Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: no contest at western fair friday
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2025, 08:37:54 AM »
At all the tracks I know of, if the EMT's aren't there the races won't start, so I'm sure they were there, just not in plain view.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Seriously, I'm praying "wiggles" tries contacting her as a troll. JACKPOT.
    Today at 09:38:52 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Is that you John Wayne? Is this me???
    Today at 09:35:33 AM
  • Trigger: I have damning screenshots on Mike!  Who is this?  Wiggles.  I'm sorry who?  Wiggles. CLICK  ngc3
    Today at 09:34:27 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Yep, someone really IS triggered aren't they!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 09:30:59 AM
  • wiggles44: Someone’s “triggered” this morning :)
    Today at 09:16:12 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike #1.  Can you log in as Sweet?
    Today at 09:05:12 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Yeah that's what it is...where are the screenshots chicken shit cunt???
    Today at 08:57:36 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike can you switch accounts?  You’re working Sweets shift this morning.  :)
    Today at 08:54:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal