Author Topic: Jay Randall  (Read 4209 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Jay Randall
« on: February 25, 2025, 02:53:25 PM »
Once or twice a month he remembers how to drive  :P 73cv.2 ngc3

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: Jay Randall
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2025, 09:41:24 PM »
Lol that's a good one

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: Jay Randall
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2025, 07:29:48 AM »
Christ, the guy is in his 70's I think...never was any good and Im told he's a gambler and a bad on at that. He'd rather bet on other horses in the races he drives, then his own

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Jay Randall
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2025, 07:56:07 AM »
Jay is maybe 65. He has over 5000 career wins. I guess he forgot all of them.

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: Jay Randall
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2025, 08:14:41 AM »
Jay is maybe 65. He has over 5000 career wins. I guess he forgot all of them.
well, maybe he can find the fountain of youth and address his gambling addiction

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: Jay Randall
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2025, 08:15:36 AM »
I am told, in his day, he was the master of taking the envelope

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5810
Re: Jay Randall
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2025, 08:55:16 AM »
You may have him confused with Jay Scandal of the 1980's , racing at Freehold. Today's Jay Randall is a lot slower as is most 65 year old men. But , I don't know but, I would be surprised if he was gambling. Let's not BS anyone, Jay got an envelope pretty regular as a younger man.

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: Jay Randall
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2025, 09:52:02 AM »
You may have him confused with Jay Scandal of the 1980's , racing at Freehold. Today's Jay Randall is a lot slower as is most 65 year old men. But , I don't know but, I would be surprised if he was gambling. Let's not BS anyone, Jay got an envelope pretty regular as a younger man.
clarifying my statement, that is what I meant and I doubt very much that there's any envelopes being handed out at Saratoga nowadays

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: Jay Randall
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2025, 07:44:02 PM »
Washed up old fart needs to retire.   He got I think 2 wins yeterday.  He met his quota.  He's a royal scumbag who bets against himself.  He drives hard when he's double digit odds.  Last race today I would have had the superfecta cold ...If I had bet it.  I'm out of money.  broke.  Realized it's almost really not worth betting races anymore.  But damn the payout was decent in today's last.  If I would have bet it, it would have not ended up that way lol.  I have the worst luck betting races.  So tired of these guys fixing races.  Harness racing is the most corrupt.  When it's dead and everyone is out of business, they will bitch and complain but IT'S THEIR OWN DAMN FAULT

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Jay Randall
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2025, 07:47:26 PM »
That's why they call it gambling. ;D

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Jay Randall
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2025, 08:11:37 PM »
They didn't call him scandal Randall for nothing

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal