Author Topic: dirty mile  (Read 3705 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
dirty mile
« on: January 07, 2025, 09:17:17 PM »
barn change---first time elson miller from j ciocca jr.
154.4 right on the slammer. driven by tyler angus
$17 to win

Elson wants to know if vague traces is for sale too!

easy money!

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: dirty mile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2025, 11:25:33 PM »
Elson took notes From Kreiser...

Osufalcon

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 26
Re: dirty mile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2025, 11:49:41 PM »
Elson took notes From Kreiser...
Or Dean Eckley

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: dirty mile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2025, 06:28:08 AM »
That might be the most dunkard name I've ever heard.   ngc3

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3925
Re: dirty mile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2025, 10:39:17 AM »
sorry, never heard of any of these people

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: dirty mile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2025, 10:41:03 AM »
thats good. that means he was paying attention.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal