Author Topic: Erv Miller on on Gait again  (Read 6940 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

samstar

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 549
Erv Miller on on Gait again
« on: November 29, 2024, 01:24:07 PM »
Erv has four for sale on Monday December 2nd.  i suggest that if interested, you vet the athletes out and visually inspect them yourself.  I bought a horse from Erv at On Gait last year.  He used pictures from an auction for the same horse taken 11 months earlier.  A large festering wound behind his knee was not disclosed and was not visible on year old pictures.  His personal statement to me was also deceptive.  ours is a tough enough business is difficult enough when everyone is honest.  You don't need to be dealing with "Con Men" to make it interesting.  Buyer beware!

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Erv Miller on on Gait again
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2024, 02:44:29 PM »
Luc...this is your cue!    ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57855
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Erv Miller on on Gait again
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2024, 04:24:52 PM »
Luc...this is your cue!    ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
HES A FCKIN MORON I EXPOSED HIM FOR THE NITWIT THAT HE IS..

I TIRED,,,AND HES BECOME A RECORDING 

PARROT PARROT ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

samstar

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 549
Re: Erv Miller on on Gait again
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2024, 07:24:38 PM »
I am a moron for outing a con man.  Obviously you have always defended the bad guys.  What does that make you? 

firhill

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 451
Re: Erv Miller on on Gait again
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2024, 09:12:01 PM »
First time I ever saw/heard the guy was after James MacDonald got him a win on Breeders night and he came across as an ungrateful, condescending fuck in his post race interview.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Erv Miller on on Gait again
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2024, 06:05:53 AM »
Other than Luc, never heard anyone have anything good to say about the guy. 
« Last Edit: November 30, 2024, 06:09:39 AM by Harness racer »

Locked in with pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1324
Re: Erv Miller on on Gait again
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2024, 07:34:25 AM »
I had no luck getting the proper info on a horse from him.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    Today at 08:51:31 PM
  • JT: Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week  before ngc3
    Today at 08:51:21 PM
  • dougie: Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
    Today at 08:50:59 PM
  • JT: Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
    Today at 08:50:08 PM
  • dougie: Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • dougie: i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
    Today at 08:49:22 PM
  • JT: The Browns suck..agreed.. but Pittsburgh is awful on Thursday night road games and at Cleveland since Big Ben retired
    Today at 08:48:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal