Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Political Roundtable
»
Why should I pay,
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Why should I pay, (Read 12080 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Hush Limbaugh II
Elite
Posts: 7297
Why should I pay,
«
on:
October 01, 2024, 11:44:20 AM »
I am the best at FUXXING people out of money owed.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-chased-over-unpaid-debts-for-his-rallies/ar-AA1rw88d?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=ba069d1e4c754e1093352b5c9ab017ec&ei=30
My daddy taught me very well, fuXX anyone one when you can,
for any fuXXing reason at any fuXXing time
Only bankrupted how many casinos
under his brilliant ownership
Yep, Don the CON at his best when he is
YOU
Logged
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Political Roundtable
»
Why should I pay,
shout out
Sound off !
dougie
:
A peice of this a piece of that.....LOL!
Today
at 11:24:41 PM
rainman2
:
right now the movie of choice is groundhog day
Today
at 11:23:39 PM
rainman2
:
The other 'bobsy twin' did the exact same thing! Birds of a feather flock together! Be thankful the other half of the "bobsy twins" is sleeping!
Today
at 11:23:21 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
From the movie Independence Day.....Can we have a peace?
Today
at 11:22:31 PM
dougie
:
What Doug you hope to accomplish here Darnold? You already know the decision has been made and no one is being banned. So what will your posting actually do to help you.
Today
at 11:21:26 PM
rainman2
:
all plop sees is how intelligent I am right now compared to you---evening same cut N paste repeatedly the last few hours!
Today
at 11:21:21 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Rainman, don't try to sound intelligent. It doesn't work for you.
Today
at 11:18:22 PM
Sweet
:
You thought right R2, think no more, shit is insane, you guys chased JFA out of here, he's 80 dude, c'mon let other people venbt. Fuck up one sub-forum, OT, don't you two be fucking pigs
Today
at 11:16:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal