Author Topic: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.  (Read 9066 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5810
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2024, 08:29:01 AM »
I did not know the man but, it sounds like I would have enjoyed him. RIP. Condolences to the family.

comeonman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 617
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2024, 11:42:40 AM »
RIP .. GOD BLESS

Putonashow

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 213
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2024, 12:14:34 PM »
RIP Joe.

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1347
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2024, 01:02:06 PM »
RIP GOD BLESS

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2970
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2024, 01:06:32 PM »
My Mr Dalrae story comes from the Meadowlands. I sitting in hearing distance from another table. There was a large man talking to others & said he is on plop...as Mr Dalrae. He went on to tell the guy he speaks to Rocco all the time. I got up to make bets & he was gone when i got back. He seemed like a good & fun guy.
RIP

firhill

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 451
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2024, 03:01:50 PM »
R.I.P

horsecraps

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1012
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2024, 03:53:16 PM »
R.I.P

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2024, 06:01:59 PM »
Never really knew him. He been on plop and Barn correspondin for years. He never responded to a JOHN FRANK ARMY post. Maybe he had me on that watcha call it. I would read his posts,but saw no reason to respond to any. He was many a years as a participant here and at BARN.
My condolances to his family on passin. RIP.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16472
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2024, 11:30:24 AM »
RIP Delrae,,,,,

Another Plops Hall of Famer gone ,,,,,




Frank the Zipper

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 802
  • Shoot 'em up
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2024, 01:56:26 PM »
I hope he cashed all his tickets! RIP Bud.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165250
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2024, 04:03:10 PM »
first time i met him was at the meadowlands dining room. He was using a phone that was a hand grenade looking i think that idiot Lukepark was there? boy that entry was tough to take

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57819
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2024, 05:38:23 PM »
first time i met him was at the meadowlands dining room. He was using a phone that was a hand grenade looking i think that idiot Lukepark was there? boy that entry was tough to take
k ;D ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165250
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2024, 06:05:21 PM »

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2024, 09:50:51 PM »
RIP thoughts and prayers to his family

John1417

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2422
Re: Joe C (Mr Dalrae) R.I.P.
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2024, 01:36:47 PM »
Joe was a friend and always stopped by my table at Pocono to chat about the horses.
Miss you Bud.
RIP Dalrae !!!!!!!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 01:51:26 AM
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    September 28, 2026, 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal