Author Topic: Gaagootsed  (Read 59851 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2024, 06:27:58 PM »
Might try Karen too. This was a classic. How did your date with Edita go btw Ralphie boy? Did you tell your woman about this??

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2024, 06:34:29 PM »
Lookie here. Are we considering getting back in the game Gaagootsie??? Recently updated the stable corporation info??? And now active?

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2422
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2024, 06:36:57 AM »
Keep up the great work Mike

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2024, 07:28:21 AM »
Keep up the great work Mike

Why does he dress like he does hair or reads palms?  ngc3
Remember everyone. Don't forget everything this prick has said here if you ever see him at the track. See how brave he is now.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2024, 07:42:10 AM »
100s of racist posts.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2024, 09:13:28 AM »
True.

 I do think the son should be left out of this thread.

The one I helped when the old man's beard called me for advice on how to stay out of jail? At the same time the old man was here talking about my family and me being a deadbeat father??? Yeah, I will take that under advisement.  ngc3

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2024, 09:16:21 AM »
The one I helped when the old man's beard called me for advice on how to stay out of jail? At the same time the old man was here talking about my family and me being a deadbeat father??? Yeah, I will take that under advisement.  ngc3

Mike I been calling Gagoots a racist a long time here and the most vocal here.  The son may or not may be the same.  If you want to do a thread about the son that is fine but I think by attacking him here you are saying he is a racist like his dad which I don't know if that is true. If you have issues about him and a horse that should be another thread.  That is all i'm saying. 

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2024, 09:23:38 AM »
Mike I been calling Gagoots a racist a long time here and the most vocal here.  The son may or not may be the same.  If you want to do a thread about the son that is fine but I think by attacking him here you are saying he is a racist like his dad which I don't know if that is true. If you have issues about him and a horse that should be another thread.  That is all i'm saying.

Show me where I've attacked the son? I think I'm allowed to talk about helping with advice to keep him out of jail while his father ran his cockhole here about me on every level possible. Save the sermon for someone else. I've taken two years of this shit. And, if the old man decides to buy horses again and send them to his son, that will put him dead center of my radar.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2024, 10:04:56 AM »

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57855
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2024, 12:01:57 PM »
The shirt

The fucking shirt.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


Walmart

12.99

All day everyday
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2024, 12:24:01 PM »

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2024, 01:19:35 PM »
 ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Whatchutalkinboutwillis

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 49
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2024, 01:27:55 PM »
Yeah, but I'll never do it again. Not worth the price and the attacks. I'm perfectly happy where I am right now. Hey Ralphie? You still have a Linkedin for Sun And Moon??

This guy was classic in The 40-Year-Old Virgin.
"Andy, life isn't about sex, it's not about balls and pussy, the Rusty Trombone, the Dirty Sanchez, Cincinnati Bowtie, Rainbow Showers, the Camel toe slide, Rattlesnake wiggle, shit stained balls, the Alligator fu#khouse...It's about love"...

titans1127

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 820
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2024, 01:39:58 PM »
I thought his face looked familiar, every time his son gets fined or suspended by the judges at Monticello, he always complains that they have it out for his son.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2024, 04:06:49 PM »
This guy was classic in The 40-Year-Old Virgin.
"Andy, life isn't about sex, it's not about balls and pussy, the Rusty Trombone, the Dirty Sanchez, Cincinnati Bowtie, Rainbow Showers, the Camel toe slide, Rattlesnake wiggle, shit stained balls, the Alligator fu#khouse...It's about love"...



 ngc3  ngc3  ngc3


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal