Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Monday Monti Madness
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Monday Monti Madness (Read 1745 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
dinkadoo
Elite
Posts: 5640
Monday Monti Madness
«
on:
August 26, 2024, 11:56:19 AM »
Will get to watch a couple this afternoon.
Race 4. #1. Empire City Charles Poynton
Made a break in the turn and was way off the gate at start. Worked his way back to catch the field just missed getting a 5th place check.
Bombs away if he gets there.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Monday Monti Madness
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
JJ looks like a million dollar compared to MMac, wow does he stink, dead fucking weight
Today
at 07:10:46 PM
wiggles44
:
Have some water Mike #2
Today
at 07:02:15 PM
Trigger
:
Two plop faggots, turned into bitches, I mean Chihuahua Cock and G have more juice than you two here
Today
at 06:56:52 PM
Trigger
:
Kirby let's find out where Calhoun is going to be next, I promise I'll show since he always does
Today
at 06:55:53 PM
Trigger
:
Mispells his own shit
Today
at 06:46:08 PM
Trigger
:
Ace*
Today
at 06:45:50 PM
Trigger
:
Ac
Today
at 06:45:45 PM
Trigger
:
I'm Kirby's Sce dildo extroidinaire
Today
at 06:45:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal