Author Topic: Monday Monti Madness  (Read 1746 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dinkadoo

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5640
Monday Monti Madness
« on: August 26, 2024, 11:56:19 AM »
Will get to watch a couple this afternoon.

Race 4.  #1.   Empire City Charles Poynton  11.wp

Made a break in the turn and was way off the gate at start. Worked his way back to catch the field just missed getting a 5th place check.
Bombs away if he gets there.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: JJ looks like a million dollar compared to MMac, wow does he stink, dead fucking weight  ngc3
    Today at 07:10:46 PM
  • wiggles44: Have some water Mike #2
    Today at 07:02:15 PM
  • Trigger: Two plop faggots, turned into bitches, I mean Chihuahua Cock and G have more juice than you two here  ;D
    Today at 06:56:52 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby let's find out where Calhoun is going to be next, I promise I'll show since he always does  ngc3
    Today at 06:55:53 PM
  • Trigger: Mispells his own shit
    Today at 06:46:08 PM
  • Trigger: Ace*
    Today at 06:45:50 PM
  • Trigger: Ac
    Today at 06:45:45 PM
  • Trigger: I'm Kirby's Sce dildo extroidinaire  tmbz1 73cv.2 ;D
    Today at 06:45:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal