Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Italian Delight
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
Author
Topic: Italian Delight (Read 25387 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Wawajones
Stakes Horse
Posts: 665
Re: Italian Delight
«
Reply #45 on:
October 24, 2024, 03:01:00 AM »
Wins by a neck, pays $2.30, no claim, owner gets $6,000 back
Logged
Wawajones
Stakes Horse
Posts: 665
Re: Italian Delight
«
Reply #46 on:
October 30, 2024, 09:52:20 PM »
Digs in, holds on by a nose to win in 54 flat. No claim. Two in a row for blumenfeld, $12,000. Needs one more to cover claim.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Italian Delight
shout out
Sound off !
darnoldrocks
:
Not your king, just looking for Admin.
Today
at 05:12:42 PM
Sweet
:
To the plop back row I go
so says king chihuahua cock, former Trump plop press secretary, removed my MAGA themself
Today
at 05:11:05 PM
darnoldrocks
:
If you aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle. If you're not admin, fuck off to the back row.
Today
at 05:08:26 PM
Sweet
:
I'm not admin if I was I'd change your name to chihuahua cock and put the entire forum on IGGY for you, so you couldn't hear our laughter of your patheticness
Today
at 05:06:04 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
[link]
Today
at 05:04:42 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
latest picture I could find darnold
Today
at 05:04:37 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Tigger, you're a nobody. Where's admin?
Today
at 05:02:29 PM
Sweet
:
Seeing Kirby brings me happiness
Chihuahua Cock not so much
Today
at 04:59:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal