Author Topic: Italian Delight  (Read 25533 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wawajones

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 665
Re: Italian Delight
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2024, 03:01:00 AM »
Wins by a neck, pays $2.30, no claim, owner gets $6,000 back

Wawajones

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 665
Re: Italian Delight
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2024, 09:52:20 PM »
Digs in, holds on by a nose to win in 54 flat.  No claim.  Two in a row for blumenfeld, $12,000.  Needs one more to cover claim.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Two plop faggots, turned into bitches, I mean Chihuahua Cock and G have more juice than you two here  ;D
    Today at 06:56:52 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby let's find out where Calhoun is going to be next, I promise I'll show since he always does  ngc3
    Today at 06:55:53 PM
  • Trigger: Mispells his own shit
    Today at 06:46:08 PM
  • Trigger: Ace*
    Today at 06:45:50 PM
  • Trigger: Ac
    Today at 06:45:45 PM
  • Trigger: I'm Kirby's Sce dildo extroidinaire  tmbz1 73cv.2 ;D
    Today at 06:45:39 PM
  • Trigger: ohhhhh  ngc3
    Today at 06:45:20 PM
  • Trigger: oh her
    Today at 06:44:50 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal