Author Topic: Geocentric  (Read 3228 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11871
Geocentric
« on: August 12, 2024, 11:50:10 PM »
Where is Geocentric?

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2775
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Geocentric
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2024, 12:27:10 AM »
Haven't been looking for her since the Fan Hanover, but I did see her finish strong with late pace to get third to It's A Love Thing in her division of the Jerry Silverman Stakes (FKA Mistletoe Shalee) at the Meadowlands about a month ago. I think the winner went in 49 and 1.

Caviart Belle won the other division in 49 flat.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11871
Re: Geocentric
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2024, 01:00:08 PM »
Haven't been looking for her since the Fan Hanover, but I did see her finish strong with late pace to get third to It's A Love Thing in her division of the Jerry Silverman Stakes (FKA Mistletoe Shalee) at the Meadowlands about a month ago. I think the winner went in 49 and 1.

Caviart Belle won the other division in 49 flat.

I haven’t seen her race since adios Volvo.  She stopped very bad in that race.  Such a nice filly

HarnessFan1981

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 370
Re: Geocentric
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2024, 02:51:15 PM »
Race 1 at The Red Mile on Sunday

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Geocentric
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2024, 04:48:44 PM »
I haven’t seen her race since adios Volvo.
Since she is saying goodbye to her Volvo is she getting a Tesla? She would be losing some gas but that might make her faster.  ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • rainman2: Trump is an amateur compared to the "bobsy twins"!
    Today at 11:15:19 PM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 11:14:07 PM
  • rainman2: this is amazing!  I thought my verbal tete de tetes with Andrew were bad, put this goes into another universe!  The 'bobsy twins' using the same cut N paste techniques to get their messages across!
    Today at 11:13:16 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Yes Dougie, its a meltdown and a tantrum.  If you say so.
    Today at 11:12:26 PM
  • Sweet: Mike is the plop champion of the world, he was just reinstated and in 10 minutes ge created like 100 threads, the forum stood there staring for like an hour until ADMIN deleted it.  Don't fuck with Mike he fucks in a very uncomfortable way, he was justifiably fucking  ngc3
    Today at 11:11:33 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Just curious as what he thought was going to happen? I guess he bought it hook line and sinker.
    Today at 11:10:19 PM
  • dougie: I've never seen such a meltdown from a Plopster than I saw tonight.
    Today at 11:06:30 PM
  • Sweet: tmbz1
    Today at 11:05:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal