Author Topic: Hey Rainman---  (Read 15036 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1365
Hey Rainman---
« on: August 12, 2024, 09:49:52 PM »
Fuck off
Right wing Christians are frauds

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2024, 09:56:22 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2644
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2024, 10:02:24 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2812
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2024, 11:06:50 PM »
Fuck off
He's like an annoying fly at a picnic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4878
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2024, 06:45:19 AM »
Does post some dumb shit.  But I think he’s just doing it to stir the pot.  Doubt he’s really that big of a moron.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57880
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2024, 07:38:23 AM »
Loves bowling

Active In community
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2812
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2024, 07:49:29 AM »
Loves bowling

Active In community
I agree, he loves being around balls.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57880
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2024, 09:21:38 AM »
mr stronka is a good man

misunderstood..an d loves bowling
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1365
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2024, 10:12:09 AM »
I'm trying to help him pad his post count
Right wing Christians are frauds

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27280
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2024, 10:21:12 AM »
I agree, he loves being around balls.

Good morning LIL MIKEY,

Here we go again!

Every time you post something STUPID/DUMB, I'll keep responding!

2 can play the game!

I'll just remind you how foolish you are here as well as continuing to embarrass yourself in front of everyone here. 



Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27280
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2024, 10:21:50 AM »
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27280
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2024, 10:23:51 AM »
He's like an annoying fly at a picnic.

Good morning, LIL MIKEY,

Looks like you missed the last memo!

I guess I'll have to keep on reminding you about it!

 
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27280
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2024, 10:25:20 AM »
Does post some dumb shit.  But I think he’s just doing it to stir the pot.  Doubt he’s really that big of a moron.

FYI, many individuals post a lot of "DUMB SHIT"!

Read and form your own opinions!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27280
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2024, 10:26:37 AM »
I'm trying to help him pad his post count

Maybe I'll catch LUCPARK and PORKY in the future!  Something to aspire to!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2812
Re: Hey Rainman---
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2024, 10:58:48 AM »
Good morning, LIL MIKEY,

Looks like you missed the last memo!

I guess I'll have to keep on reminding you about it!
Hey douchebag, good morning. It is amazing how hated you are here. Info is just piling up. You were even hated in High Schol according to one of my sources. Cheektowaga High LOL. How is Evergreen Place? Does that ring a bell scumbag?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
  • Trigger: If you wanna manager Andrew, not sure if Rainman2 will let me manage him, seems unmanageable  ngc3 a little political rivalry, show you Trumpees a hair loss and aging trick  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:12:59 PM
  • JT: Then yeah that WILL happen ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:57 PM
  • JT: First he will respond to all of Andrew'
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal