Author Topic: Case denied! Call Matlock?  (Read 29527 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2812
Re: Case denied! Call Matlock?
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2024, 02:30:31 AM »
Those who live in glass houses rainman2. Don't worry, your secrets are safe with me but I can't stop others from telling your story.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27280
Re: Case denied! Call Matlock?
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2024, 02:31:37 AM »
Now it's 5 messages about you in my inbox. Wow.

Come on MIKEY----still only you and I here!

The BS "CONTINUES"!!

Thanks for embarrassing yourself some more here!

Keep up the good work!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2812
Re: Case denied! Call Matlock?
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2024, 02:33:18 AM »
Come on MIKEY----still only you and I here!

The BS "CONTINUES"!!

Thanks for embarrassing yourself some more here!

Keep up the good work!
Oh really, look at the guest list number you psychopath

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27280
Re: Case denied! Call Matlock?
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2024, 02:33:25 AM »
Those who live in glass houses rainman2. Don't worry, your secrets are safe with me but I can't stop others from telling your story.

I won't lose any sleep over it and not worried about it!

Please continue to embarrass yourself here.

Keep up the good work!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2812
Re: Case denied! Call Matlock?
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2024, 02:35:10 AM »
I won't lose any sleep over it and not worried about it!

Please continue to embarrass yourself here.

Keep up the good work!
So you are giving me permission to post what was sent to me?

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27280
Re: Case denied! Call Matlock?
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2024, 02:35:46 AM »
Oh really, look at the guest list number you psychopath

Guests are only reading horseplop MIKEY, not sending you IM'S!

The BS 'CONTINUES' MIKEY!

Thank you for getting my post count higher!

I greatly appreciate this!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27280
Re: Case denied! Call Matlock?
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2024, 02:36:30 AM »
So you are giving me permission to post what was sent to me?

Do what you got to do MIKEY!

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2812
Re: Case denied! Call Matlock?
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2024, 02:39:17 AM »
Guests are only reading horseplop MIKEY, not sending you IM'S!

The BS 'CONTINUES' MIKEY!

Thank you for getting my post count higher!

I greatly appreciate this!
OMG You really are clueless. I've been conversing with a moron for the last hour.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27280
Re: Case denied! Call Matlock?
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2024, 02:41:32 AM »
OMG You really are clueless. I've been conversing with a moron for the last hour.

You must be looking at yourself in a mirror!

Thanks for continually to embarrass yourself MIKEY!

Keep up the good work MIKEY!  I'm so proud of you!

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    Today at 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    Today at 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    Today at 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal