Author Topic: Meadowlands 7-27-24  (Read 4753 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2226
Meadowlands 7-27-24
« on: July 27, 2024, 05:16:52 PM »
https://playmeadowlands.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/mxx0727p.pdf

Who do you like? Who don't you like?

Post some picks, Good Luck To All.

1st - 5 Ferdinand A 6,7,8.  6-1 ML I'd be happy with 5/2
2nd - 1 T Dog 7,5,10. Kimelman puts up Zeron to drive.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2024, 05:22:45 PM »
I love T Dog in the 2nd and I love Zanatta in the 13th. I don't bet elims.

Brkn Headpole

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 986
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2024, 06:10:07 PM »
Unlike legs of the NJSS there is more incentive to winning Hambo(Oaks) elims to avoid drawing bad for the final.

R2 1,6
R3  4,5
R4 2
R5 4,7
R6 1 (5,7)
R7 2,3,4,8
R8 3

R10 5
R11 1 (2,8)
R12 9,3
R13 7 (2)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 06:31:15 PM by Brkn Headpole »

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2621
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2024, 06:17:52 PM »
I'll throw in a selection for the pic5 [race 8]
34w 26w 58w 13 w369..$9.60 per 20cent bet
Remember these are Elims tonight Good luck tmbz1

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5061
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2024, 06:28:58 PM »
Race 1   box  58  ex   tr2 box  568

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2621
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2024, 06:43:33 PM »
I see in the 2nd leg I had 2-6 . I meant #3 Kismet instead of the #2.  ;D

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5061
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2024, 06:57:46 PM »
Race 2   #1   Lock

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2226
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2024, 07:01:11 PM »
3rd - 4 M-M's Dream 5,1,3
4th - 4 Tarrific 2,7,6
5th - 5 Pretender 7,4,2

Race 2   #1   Lock

Being over bet because of Zeron? Price to low, and I'm not sure he's a lock?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 07:03:28 PM by SAW »

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2024, 07:01:58 PM »
2nd race is my miller lite long shot of the night. #5 Mingo Joel 5 over 167 ex and 167 over 5

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5061
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2024, 07:09:30 PM »
Race 2   #1   Lock

No shit Zeron...That was pathetic

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2024, 07:11:42 PM »
No miller lite for me :-(

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2226
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2024, 08:44:34 PM »
6th - 1 French Champagne 5,6,7
7th - 3 Rocket Deo 4,6,7
8th - 8 Honey's Sweet 3,4,7
9th - 10 Situationship 8,6,1

Mrpick5

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 201
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2024, 09:10:37 PM »
Gotta love the ZERO effort drive by Dexter Dunn in race 6. Gets looped by 3 horses. Sits the 4 hole. Zeron crawls to a slow half. And the boring race is over. I hope he draws the 10 hole next week. I didn’t bet the race. Because I don’t bet elims. But I feel for the gamblers.

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2226
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2024, 09:37:21 PM »
6th - 1 French Champagne 5,6,7
7th - 3 Rocket Deo 4,6,7
8th - 8 Honey's Sweet 3,4,7
9th - 10 Situationship 8,6,1

8th race looks wide open & I believe the 4 Elista Hanover will be over bet off her 9 wins in a row....... In no particular order  1,3,4,7,8

Any other thoughts????????

Indian24

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 155
Re: Meadowlands 7-27-24
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2024, 09:48:24 PM »
Try #7 Drawn Impression here

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Homie107!: Yonkers
    Today at 09:19:32 PM
  • Trigger: PS: if anyone else will be at Yonkers tomorrow night, PM me.  We can meet up. -G post tonight  ngc3
    Today at 08:53:19 PM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day of screenshots tomorrow.  :)
    Today at 07:53:36 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles take your next smoling gun and stick it up your ass and keep firing until shit cums out of your skull, brain too, same thing in your case  ngc3
    Today at 07:36:18 PM
  • wiggles44: Locked in - just searching up “lapdog”.  Getting some interesting responses.  :)
    Today at 07:34:24 PM
  • Trigger: I'm through with Belmont  ngc3
    Today at 07:11:07 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Working on another 12 hour day wiggles
    Today at 06:40:23 PM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a meltdown.  :)
    Today at 06:32:59 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal