Author Topic: Jackson twins invade Buffalo  (Read 6581 times)

Hey bartender

• NW-1
Jackson twins invade Buffalo
« on: May 14, 2024, 05:14:47 PM »
Track has more rules than any other track in the country but they let these 2 dipshits race there. They must not have done their homework.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
Re: Jackson twins invade Buffalo
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2024, 06:03:56 PM »

Are these the same Jackson boys who had m.p walking around the paddock & everywhere he went with the camera rolling?

Hey bartender

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2024, 06:17:07 PM »
Yup. It’s them. Like a cat with 9 lives

Harnessfan902

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2024, 07:06:55 PM »
They are out of options.

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2024, 07:10:35 PM »
Who are these guys?

Raging pace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2024, 07:21:31 PM »
Buffalo raceway is horrendous. Track crew are clueless, more horses come up lame and get broken coffin bones, so many trainers getting positives, sit for 1 week , management welcomes them back with open arms. Paige usiak give her race picks, she owns a couple horse with boyfriend / trainer clouser ( who has tested positive multiple times ). How can she sit there and give her race picks when her horses or clouser trained horse are in a race. You know she knows if the horse is juiced or lame . Huge conflict of interest. You haveguys inthe winners circle that can’t hold a license cause years ago they had a couple horses drop dead from to many drugs in the horses system , but yet they are allowed to train a horse under someone else’s name. So many cheating trainers and drivers. You wonder why there aren’t 150 people there on a race day. Place is a complete free for all and circus. Know a few people in the business that tell me what a joke this track is. So glad I got out of the business years ago.

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2024, 07:41:58 PM »
how come these guys are so popular cause i never heard of them until they was gonna rough up petrelli
Scioto blows hoosier away

thesilentone

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2024, 07:59:07 PM »
they’re total and complete scumbags … they dont pay anyone . they’re barn is complete joke and an absolute pig pen . dirtbags who shouldn’t have licenses .

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2024, 08:35:46 PM »
Buffalo raceway is horrendous. Track crew are clueless, more horses come up lame and get broken coffin bones, so many trainers getting positives, sit for 1 week , management welcomes them back with open arms. Paige usiak give her race picks, she owns a couple horse with boyfriend / trainer clouser ( who has tested positive multiple times ). How can she sit there and give her race picks when her horses or clouser trained horse are in a race. You know she knows if the horse is juiced or lame . Huge conflict of interest. You haveguys inthe winners circle that can’t hold a license cause years ago they had a couple horses drop dead from to many drugs in the horses system , but yet they are allowed to train a horse under someone else’s name. So many cheating trainers and drivers. You wonder why there aren’t 150 people there on a race day. Place is a complete free for all and circus. Know a few people in the business that tell me what a joke this track is. So glad I got out of the business years ago.

Why didn't you say to see my May 5th post!                 
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Hey bartender

• NW-1
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2024, 08:44:08 PM »
Not sure which one it is but one of them has 4 maybe 5 kids that he doesn’t support. How can he keep getting licensed?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2024, 08:51:39 PM »

Are these the same Jackson boys who had m.p walking around the paddock & everywhere he went with the camera rolling?

SCM was never in the paddock. Just the ship in area.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2024, 08:54:47 PM »
how come these guys are so popular cause i never heard of them until they was gonna rough up petrelli

It was the all mouth bother Zach (The chickenshit) running his mouth once again. Dakota got sucked into it. So, there never was a "they" just a him.

R Kelly

• Top Claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2024, 09:14:27 PM »
It was the all mouth bother Zach (The chickenshit) running his mouth once again. Dakota got sucked into it. So, there never was a "they" just a him.
How old are they?
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

getreal

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2024, 09:30:00 PM »
Torcello Agosti Mango rinse and repeat. I've been around for 40 years and this is the absolute worst and now The Torcello Agosti tag team
is headed to the other town down I90. Not good

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2024, 09:52:36 PM »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    Today at 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    Today at 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal