Author Topic: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL  (Read 31527 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL
« Reply #195 on: May 21, 2024, 09:57:44 PM »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #196 on: May 21, 2024, 09:59:08 PM »
All you Trump jerks you will never learn just tell me how stupid you are.
Huh? Talk about stupid what kind of sentence was that?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #197 on: May 22, 2024, 10:25:00 AM »
Trump is having a rally tomorrow in the South Bronx.

If I could get 50/1 on there being a fake asassination attempt on Trump, I'd bet gladly.

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #198 on: May 22, 2024, 11:36:00 AM »
When does Pelosi go on trial for insider trading?
the list of people in Congress who have committed (allegedly) insider trading is full of names. You wanna start with her? Have at it! But better check both sides of the aisle, and SCOTUS too while you're there. I have no problem kicking out law breakers on the Hill.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #199 on: May 22, 2024, 12:55:39 PM »
the list of people in Congress who have committed (allegedly) insider trading is full of names. You wanna start with her? Have at it! But better check both sides of the aisle, and SCOTUS too while you're there. I have no problem kicking out law breakers on the Hill.
You know, I can’t disagree with that although I’d like to.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #200 on: May 22, 2024, 02:07:34 PM »
Fun Fact for y'all...

Pelosi's district generates more Federal Tax Dollars than every STATE except Cali, New York, Florida, Texas and Illinois.

tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #201 on: May 22, 2024, 02:12:08 PM »
Fun Fact for y'all...

Pelosi's district generates more Federal Tax Dollars than every STATE except Cali, New York, Florida, Texas and Illinois.

tmbz1
You failed to mention the expenditures on her district.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #202 on: May 22, 2024, 02:20:47 PM »
You failed to mention the expenditures on her district.
Well, why don't you try contributing that yourself?

Or are you too busy working on your re-entry point on the S&P?

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #203 on: May 22, 2024, 02:24:46 PM »
My humble opinion.....a "hung" jury. Trump gets off the hook.

Not likely.  The jury is mostly made up of professional people.  They are smart with good jobs.  Unlike a Florida white trash jury, they will not be fooled by trump and his enablers. 

"Unified Reich"?  Think about that for a second.  If that doesn't set off alarm bells, something is wrong with you.  If that doesn't scare you, than this photo should:

Babi     

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2024, 02:58:40 PM »
Well, why don't you try contributing that yourself?

Or are you too busy working on your re-entry point on the S&P?
it wasn’t the S&P it was Nvidia. Entry was made three weeks ago fingers crossed earnings come out tomorrow. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Pelosi’s district spent $2,240,787,940,000
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 03:03:10 PM by Gaagoots »

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2024, 07:43:15 PM »
I find it hilarious that Trump's supporters like him because he "tells it like it is," and then they spend EVERY SINGLE DAY man's planning ala "what he meant to say was..." and "he didn't mean that."

He's la guy who started on 3rd base in life,  spoiled in a millionaire's coccoon.

And most of the things he accuses others of all end up being projections -- he spent years calling Joe Biden "Sleepy," only to fall asleep in court every day.

He tried to brand Hillary Clinton as "Crooked" and chanted "lock her up" every day, but now HE'S the one with a record 91 felony counts while Hillary is free as a bird ,having been cleared by his own justice dept.

BONUS: Hillary testified for 11 hours, while trump insisted he'd testify numerous times, only to chicken out like a punk ass coward at the moment of truth.

He said he'd be a "law and order" President, and then proceeded to break law after law, and then became the only former President in history who demanded presidential immunity.

He said he supported the police, and then stood by for 187 minutes on January 6th while HIS SUPPORTERS beat them with flagpoles and fire extinguishers.

He said "Nobody has more respect for women than I do," but he brags about assaulting them, was just found liable for the sexual assault of E. Jean Carroll, and would support a national abortion ban.

trump likes to project that idiotic "macho" facade, but he complained daily about the court room being chilly, as a result of having such thin skin.

They think he supports the little guy, but he spent decades stiffing "the little guy" contractors out of millions of dollars for work they did for him.

He preaches "loyalty," but he throws every single member of his staff under the bus when he gets in trouble, saying he hardly knew them.

He says "the Blacks" love him, but he thinks we forgot how he refused to rent to Black people in the 70s, how unfairly he acted towards the Central Park Exonerated, and  how horribly he treated our first Black President (birther nonsense)

He said that he was self-financing his campaign, and then he never stopped asking supporters for money.

He claims that fentanyl at the border is a major problem, but then he told his Republican underlings to kill the bill that would have INCREASED fentanyl detecting equipment at the border.

He said he loves the poorly educated, but that's because only the poorly educated would allow him to get away with the countless hypocritical things he says and does with no penalty.

Admit it, MAGA: the ONLY reason you follow him is because he hates the same people YOU do.

And that's not presidential.
It's just pathetic!
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #206 on: May 22, 2024, 08:19:24 PM »
Would you buy a bible from that man? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Newt Lobell

• Top Claimer
« Reply #207 on: May 22, 2024, 09:15:37 PM »
I find it hilarious that Trump's supporters like him because he "tells it like it is," and then they spend EVERY SINGLE DAY man's planning ala "what he meant to say was..." and "he didn't mean that."

He's la guy who started on 3rd base in life,  spoiled in a millionaire's coccoon.

And most of the things he accuses others of all end up being projections -- he spent years calling Joe Biden "Sleepy," only to fall asleep in court every day.

He tried to brand Hillary Clinton as "Crooked" and chanted "lock her up" every day, but now HE'S the one with a record 91 felony counts while Hillary is free as a bird ,having been cleared by his own justice dept.

BONUS: Hillary testified for 11 hours, while trump insisted he'd testify numerous times, only to chicken out like a punk ass coward at the moment of truth.

He said he'd be a "law and order" President, and then proceeded to break law after law, and then became the only former President in history who demanded presidential immunity.

He said he supported the police, and then stood by for 187 minutes on January 6th while HIS SUPPORTERS beat them with flagpoles and fire extinguishers.

He said "Nobody has more respect for women than I do," but he brags about assaulting them, was just found liable for the sexual assault of E. Jean Carroll, and would support a national abortion ban.

trump likes to project that idiotic "macho" facade, but he complained daily about the court room being chilly, as a result of having such thin skin.

They think he supports the little guy, but he spent decades stiffing "the little guy" contractors out of millions of dollars for work they did for him.

He preaches "loyalty," but he throws every single member of his staff under the bus when he gets in trouble, saying he hardly knew them.

He says "the Blacks" love him, but he thinks we forgot how he refused to rent to Black people in the 70s, how unfairly he acted towards the Central Park Exonerated, and  how horribly he treated our first Black President (birther nonsense)

He said that he was self-financing his campaign, and then he never stopped asking supporters for money.

He claims that fentanyl at the border is a major problem, but then he told his Republican underlings to kill the bill that would have INCREASED fentanyl detecting equipment at the border.

He said he loves the poorly educated, but that's because only the poorly educated would allow him to get away with the countless hypocritical things he says and does with no penalty.

Admit it, MAGA: the ONLY reason you follow him is because he hates the same people YOU do.

And that's not presidential.
It's just pathetic!

Great post!

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #208 on: May 22, 2024, 09:50:05 PM »
Thanks, bigbettor!
Well written!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Horseradish

• Top Claimer
« Reply #209 on: May 22, 2024, 09:59:36 PM »
Can't wait to hear Gag Goots come back to defend the Cheeto in his $400 Gold Trump Sneakers (oh wait, he's still waiting for them to get made in a Chinese sweat shop).

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal