Author Topic: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL  (Read 17641 times)

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
Re: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2024, 04:34:54 PM »
Donald only paid Stormy out of Melania's allowance.

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2024, 04:37:24 PM »
Well, he might be able to take the stand and still campaign.
After all, he is ambidextrous.
Also got his son's age wrong.
What a moron.Certainly the one to lead this nation

https://twitter.com/i/status/1788701834883878913

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2024, 04:56:39 PM »
The Orange Turd, perfectly put.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2024, 05:02:23 PM »
If he testifies, he will have to plead the fifth or lie his ass off. I don't think they'll let him ramble, like out in the hallway everyday. He's fucked

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2024, 05:45:49 PM »
The one thing I know is that none of the Trump lovers on Plop will say that Trump will take the stand. Although their boy has said he will, no one with a brain thinks he will. That’s because he would have to perjure himself time and again starting with if he knew and had sex with Stormy, which he denies. It amazes me how the Trumpers believe anything Trump says when it is obvious how he lies time and again all the time. I get it that most politicians lie constantly but Trump has taken this to a whole new level. Trump under oath…no way in hell will that ever happen.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 06:22:09 PM by theokodjak26 »

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2024, 05:55:57 PM »
The one thing I know is that none of the Trump lovers on Plop will say that Trump will take the stand. Although their boy has said he will, no one with a brain thinks he will. That’s because he would have to purger himself time and again starting with if he knew and had sex with Stormy, which he denies. It amazes me how the Trumpers believe anything Trump says when it is obvious how he lies time and again all the time. I get it that most politicians lie constantly but Trump has taken this to a whole new lever. Trump under oath…no way in hell will that ever happen.
I agree 100%!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2024, 10:27:12 PM »
The one thing I know is that none of the Trump lovers on Plop will say that Trump will take the stand. Although their boy has said he will, no one with a brain thinks he will. That’s because he would have to perjure himself time and again starting with if he knew and had sex with Stormy, which he denies. It amazes me how the Trumpers believe anything Trump says when it is obvious how he lies time and again all the time. I get it that most politicians lie constantly but Trump has taken this to a whole new level. Trump under oath…no way in hell will that ever happen.
That's no way to talk about your next president.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2024, 10:30:09 PM »

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2024, 10:31:58 PM »
Y’all want to chirp about an anonymous source that said he heard Trump say veterans are losers. This is what you’re boy thinks of those of us that put our life on the line so you could post stupid shit you heard on CNN

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2024, 10:45:37 PM »
That's no way to talk about your next president.
Trump was the worst President in our country’s history. How should I talk about a past President that was responsible for causing hundreds of thousands Americans to die due to slow reaction to Covid-19? He did nothing because Covid was going to be gone by Easter Sunday. How did that work out? You can keep him.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2024, 10:47:59 PM »
Ok folks and SCM.... the Trump trials in Georgia - NYC with blatantly biased democratic judges is exactly what he is accusing Aileen Cannon of! Seems to be the M O of Democrats, to accuse republicans of doing what democrats are actually doing and hoping that no one notices! One day, the registered voters in this country will finally realize that the mainstream media has been colluding with the far left politicians within the Democratic Party to destroy our country. I hope that day comes soon for you so that we can have rational conversations about the future of our country.
Despite your liberal perspective, I know that you want a better future for your children and SCM! That’s one thing we can totally agree on!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2024, 10:49:47 PM »
Trump was the worst President in our country’s history. How should I talk about a past President that was responsible for causing hundreds of thousands Americans to die due to slow reaction to Covid-19? He did nothing because Covid was going to be gone by Easter Sunday. How did that work out? You can keep him.
How's Biden and his scholar Kamala Harris working out for you?

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2024, 10:50:01 PM »
Worked out great for me. I had it in February before CNN was talking about it. Slow response from Trump. Don’t be stupid he is not a scientist. He unfortunately was relying on guys like Fauci to guide him. Yea he screwed up not realizing that Fauci and the CDC were trying to cover up there involvement in the development of it

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2024, 10:53:52 PM »
Ok folks and SCM.... the Trump trials in Georgia - NYC with blatantly biased democratic judges is exactly what he is accusing Aileen Cannon of! Seems to be the M O of Democrats, to accuse republicans of doing what democrats are actually doing and hoping that no one notices! One day, the registered voters in this country will finally realize that the mainstream media has been colluding with the far left politicians within the Democratic Party to destroy our country. I hope that day comes soon for you so that we can have rational conversations about the future of our country.
Despite your liberal perspective, I know that you want a better future for your children and SCM! That’s one thing we can totally agree on!

I pray you are  right but I’m afraid there are now too many government dependent untitled sheep to turn the tide. There is an old saying “people that don’t understand the past are destined to repeat it”. An very few know anything about Babylon or Rome

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2024, 10:58:06 PM »
How's Biden and his scholar Kamala Harris working out for you?
Just fine asshole. But it really doesn’t matter to MAGA scum like you. You are just part of a cult who cannot see any truth about anything. All you do when asked a question about Trump is answer Biden this, Biden that. You and you moronic pieces of MAGA garbage friends cannot, will not ever explain the actions of your cult leader. So go burn in hell with Trump because that’s where he will eventually wind up. I really don’t give a shit.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    Today at 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    Today at 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal