Author Topic: Dreamland Farm  (Read 7057 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lar4400

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 241
Dreamland Farm
« on: April 14, 2024, 03:38:20 PM »
Enjoyed Mike Petrelli’s tour of the property. Amazing place!
Most of us I assume would cherish owning a place like this especially if you love horses,nature and a peaceful setting.
Nice to see that Mike can use his talents to take care of the place whiling doing what he loves, training a few of his own. Good for him..
If you have 5 mil sitting around you may want to take a look at this place.
Wish I did.




Angelo Bralles

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 142
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 04:01:49 PM »
Beautiful place period. Lots of horseploppers there training

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2444
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 04:03:05 PM »
Good for Mike, never been there, did have horses at the closed one a long time ago, Marveland I think was the name

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 04:49:13 PM »
6/5 SCM runs his mouth and gets the boot within 6 months! Then we'll hear him bad mouth whoever runs the place on YouTube!

 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Angelo Bralles

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 142
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024, 05:13:13 PM »
6/5 SCM runs his mouth and gets the boot within 6 months! Then we'll hear him bad mouth whoever runs the place on YouTube!

 tmbz1
He says he’s finally happy to be back training horses and is daring racetracks to refuse his entries. If they do that he is saying it will make a big news stories and that he will put all over horseplop. That’s funny because I see every racetrack just saying they don’t want to do business with him. They have the right of refusal and don’t want the drama that he keeps bringing with him

peterose822

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 190
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2024, 05:40:31 PM »
Is he one of those squatters I keep seeing on the news?

It looks like they are hard to get rid of once they get in.

Lar4400

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 241
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2024, 06:20:10 PM »
Hey Pete
Can’t you just be happy for another human? Give the guy a break.

Ramnap

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2024, 07:04:31 PM »
No shit bunch of Debbie downers. I wanna see him rip a few big miles off and pay triple digits. Fuck these 2/5 Burke and tg horses.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16516
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2024, 09:08:32 PM »
6/5 SCM runs his mouth and gets the boot within 6 months! Then we'll hear him bad mouth whoever runs the place on YouTube!

 tmbz1
It's 6/5 SCM drops dead within 6 months.

6/5 he's booted in 6 WEEKS sounds good.


Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2024, 09:32:50 PM »
Wonder if he's going to YouTube the first jug he gives?

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Lar4400

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 241
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2024, 10:24:05 PM »
Spot on Ram!
All of the little guys in the game are disappearing at a rapid rate.
Big players now have 2 and 3 in many of the same races. Favored driver listed takes the best one and the result is automatic. Sucks, adding to the ruination of this awesome sport.

Angelo Bralles

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 142
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2024, 10:37:26 PM »
SCM accepted Larry’s apology and they are now friends. I think Larry finally figured+out that SCM would of kept roasting and cussing Rolla out. It was humorous watching grumpy old men 3. Lmao

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2024, 10:54:59 PM »
I'm sure that it took a pretty penny to get that property ready for the realtors photo shoot! Whoever did the work did a marvelous job. The only problem I see with that situation is that the man who is now in charge of this venture has had 3 or 4 careers changes in the past 3 years. This type of venture requires someone who has the ability to stay focused on completing a job before moving on in the middle of the night! Every time SCM announced another crusade in the industry, I was rooting for him to succeed. This go round I will periodically check in, but I'm not sure that he knows what he wants to do anymore. He did  show that he has learned atleast one thing and that is take a job that provides the place that you will lay your head!

joemomma

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3082
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2024, 11:40:52 PM »
If you buy the farm, does Mike come with it?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2024, 12:05:56 AM »
I'm sure that it took a pretty penny to get that property ready for the realtors photo shoot! Whoever did the work did a marvelous job. The only problem I see with that situation is that the man who is now in charge of this venture has had 3 or 4 careers changes in the past 3 years. This type of venture requires someone who has the ability to stay focused on completing a job before moving on in the middle of the night! Every time SCM announced another crusade in the industry, I was rooting for him to succeed. This go round I will periodically check in, but I'm not sure that he knows what he wants to do anymore. He did  show that he has learned atleast one thing and that is take a job that provides the place that you will lay your head!

It's incredible how you know more about me than me. For example, nobody has a clue how long I've been working with the owner and this place. Like everything you post here, fucking clueless. There is "another crusade". The point has always been the same, I just don't give a fuck anymore. Your industry is fucked and can't be cleaned up. You all encourage it, as do those who govern it. And even when I take horses out of terrible situations, somehow the person who put them in those situations are heralded and I gotta take shit. Proof that I was wrong, more people are all in with the cheating and horses dying. I used to think it was the other way around.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Di she call you, send you an email, you are transmitting communications between two parties, are you a lying sack of plop, yuppo  ngc3 You're going to be iignored after today so have fun with the misfits  ngc3
    Today at 03:21:42 PM
  • wiggles44: Prove that she’s looking for you Mike?
    Today at 03:16:35 PM
  • Trigger: Prove that she is looking for Mike  ngc3
    Today at 03:14:44 PM
  • wiggles44: Michaela is looking for you Mike
    Today at 02:29:35 PM
  • Trigger: Thanks wiggles, admitting you're clueless  ngc3
    Today at 01:41:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Not a clue who you’re talking about Mike.  :)
    Today at 01:19:44 PM
  • Trigger: Oh wiggles where art thou.. ;D
    Today at 12:55:20 PM
  • Trigger: Also, how is Erin, don't mad that you struck out with her  ngc3
    Today at 12:53:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal