Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Tuesday 4-2-24---Welcome to the monsoon at---
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Tuesday 4-2-24---Welcome to the monsoon at--- (Read 1971 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
rainman2
Living Legend
Posts: 27181
Tuesday 4-2-24---Welcome to the monsoon at---
«
on:
April 02, 2024, 10:40:00 PM »
Rosecroft Raceway. At least the race announcer makes it very interesting with his calls and his handicapping observations!
Looks like the rain makes this track more chalk driven because of the weather!
Thoughts/opinions
Logged
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Tuesday 4-2-24---Welcome to the monsoon at---
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Calhoun put up $80 bucks
..one of my pick5's costs more then that
September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
JT
:
Well G thinks I'm Mike
..Great minds and such
September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
JT
:
I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
darnoldrocks
:
My family and I. Now you're starting sound like SCM.
September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Back in the day doesn't count. Calhoun is putting up his money right now. How about you?
September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
JT
:
My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie
September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
darnoldrocks
:
JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Oh, I didn't know that. DUH
September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal