Author Topic: Race Replay Notes  (Read 1055 times)

camfan12

• NW-1
    • Inside Harness
Race Replay Notes
« on: March 29, 2024, 07:41:09 AM »
Due to the lack of trainers/drivers taking a few minutes time each day to post comments I have added some Race Replay Notes like these to the Inside Harness website. I find I can get some nice bets from watching the Amateur race replays.

Meadowlands 4th Race

1 Camlachie Chrome     parked from the 10 hole the whole mile in an easy half, had a reason to fade but just kept pacing strong to the wire.
2 Uncle Coz                   Freehold invader left from 2 hole sloppy track and sat the pocket first turn, sat behind 2 of them battling, In the stretch had room just no 3 pace.
3 Meet the Creeper      got away dead last, came flying in the stretch
4 Kick the Dirt Up         Dropped back off the gate to 8th, a little pace in the stretch late
5 Rockabilly Charm       Dropped back to 6th on first turn, eased up at 3/4s once driver realized he probably had no shot at a check even
6 See You Friday          Tried Pocono, could not leave a lick, was actually parked on the first turn from the 2 hole while trying to drop in LAST!!!
7 Magazine Theme      dropped back to 5th on the rail,  got out 2nd over behind good cover, tipped 3 wide on final turn and paced well to the wire to get up for the win.
8 Thndrfrmthethron N   sat the pocket and took a bit of a shuffle on the final turn got out and had pace
9 Tidal Shark                dropped back, 2 wide on the final turn behind gapped horse, had some good pace deep in the stretch
10 Baileys Rock N         came flying from the back... weird race as the half was a slow 59:4 yet 5 of them were making up good ground in the stretch including this guy.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Re: Race Replay Notes
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 10:43:58 AM »
We used to get notes like that every day in Sports Eye way back when.  Do they still do that?  Haven't spent the money to buy one for a dozen years with all the free replays and programs out there.  I only trust my own eyes anyway.  Todays race lines are full of shit too many times.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 09:52:40 PM »
We used to get notes like that every day in Sports Eye way back when.  Do they still do that?  Haven't spent the money to buy one for a dozen years with all the free replays and programs out there.  I only trust my own eyes anyway.  Todays race lines are full of shit too many times.

Well said and Derick Gwiner wouldn’t let me do the charts for races at Chester about 8 years ago when I offered to because in my sample a horse that finished 6th was loaded and he couldn’t comprehend how that was possible with a horse that lost by about 12-15 lengths.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 10:21:40 PM »
Well done camfan 12

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal