Author Topic: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics  (Read 5867 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« on: March 28, 2024, 04:08:23 PM »
5 charged following investigation into alleged cheating at Toronto casino
@JoannaLavoie

Wed. March 27, 2024 11:07AM EDT

Five people are facing charges after an investigation into alleged cheating at a Toronto casino.
Members of the OPP’s Investigation and Enforcement Bureau (IEB) began an investigation on March 18 after receiving information that a table games dealer was allegedly “in collusion” with patrons at Great Canadian Casino Resort Toronto.
As a result of the investigation, police arrested and charged Tajveer Kour, 21, of Brampton; and Etobicoke residents Yakshu Nehra, 23; Himanshu Tanwar, 25, and Parkh Raheja, 25, and Anagha Varghese, 21.
The accused parties are facing a combined 19 charges, including criminal breach of trust, cheat at play, theft under/over $5,000, and fraud under/over $5,000.
They have all been released from custody and are scheduled to appear in court at later dates.
The Great Canadian Casino Resort Toronto opened last year and is located adjacent to the Woodbine Racetrack in Etobicoke.7

In It Deep

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 97
  • Balls Deep....
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 04:37:40 PM »
Interesting assortment of names there. ngc3
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 05:39:09 PM »
Interesting assortment of names there. ngc3
illegals?

stanetelman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 906
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 05:41:18 PM »
I'll bet that they won't show up for their court appearances!

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2024, 05:45:46 PM »
Ever been to Toronto? Let's just say it's a'Melting pot'. Pour it out, put it in a mold.
  It would dry to look like a steaming pile of shit. 11.wp

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27181
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2024, 05:46:02 PM »
illegals?

Do some homework, Google and find out.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27181
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2024, 05:49:29 PM »
5 charged following investigation into alleged cheating at Toronto casino
@JoannaLavoie

Wed. March 27, 2024 11:07AM EDT

Five people are facing charges after an investigation into alleged cheating at a Toronto casino.
Members of the OPP’s Investigation and Enforcement Bureau (IEB) began an investigation on March 18 after receiving information that a table games dealer was allegedly “in collusion” with patrons at Great Canadian Casino Resort Toronto.
As a result of the investigation, police arrested and charged Tajveer Kour, 21, of Brampton; and Etobicoke residents Yakshu Nehra, 23; Himanshu Tanwar, 25, and Parkh Raheja, 25, and Anagha Varghese, 21.
The accused parties are facing a combined 19 charges, including criminal breach of trust, cheat at play, theft under/over $5,000, and fraud under/over $5,000.
They have all been released from custody and are scheduled to appear in court at later dates.
The Great Canadian Casino Resort Toronto opened last year and is located adjacent to the Woodbine Racetrack in Etobicoke.7

Did they have to post bond to be released??
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 11:51:39 AM »
Interesting assortment of names there. ngc3

Kind of reminds you of Chirax Illinois. ngc3
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1360
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 01:16:35 PM »
I went to the Woodbine Mall I think it is called nearby. Lots of beautiful black and brown women. Not many whites.
Right wing Christians are frauds

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3925
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2024, 01:57:29 PM »
correct
anyone named bill smith or bob jones got the hell out of that area years ago
same goes for the city of toronto in general
but the good news is the city can claim its diversity

49mile

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 34
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2024, 02:19:59 PM »
illegals?

Welcome to Canada.  Biggest Indian population in North American.  Close to 1 million Indians in Brampton alone.   

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2024, 05:07:04 PM »
22 Indians crew still on that Baltimore crash boat. And apparently will be for two more weeks.
Singapore-flagged, loaded cargo ship was destined for Colombo, Sri Lanka.






kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2024, 05:30:50 PM »
Welcome to Canada.  Biggest Indian population in North American.  Close to 1 million Indians in Brampton alone.

I guess I should buy some nose plugs before I go north of the border.

Frank the Zipper

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 802
  • Shoot 'em up
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2024, 05:34:03 PM »
I guess I should buy some nose plugs before I go north of the border.
+ ear plugs and Kant See Back.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Toronto Woodbine Casino antics
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2024, 11:20:51 PM »
I guess I should buy some nose plugs before I go north of the border.
Correct, and if ever driving through Erie PA, don't even stop at The Pilot- the smell is horrendous, and you'll see the Indians showering in puddles.in the parking lot 🤢

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night  ;D
    Today at 10:21:01 AM
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 10:12:47 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof  ngc3 Thanks wiggles44  ;D
    Today at 10:08:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal