Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
Guess How Long Jockey on #4 (light colored cap) Got Suspended
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Guess How Long Jockey on #4 (light colored cap) Got Suspended (Read 10879 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Calhoun
Elite
Posts: 16544
Guess How Long Jockey on #4 (light colored cap) Got Suspended
«
on:
March 28, 2024, 03:13:06 PM »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1773389380326961573
Logged
luker2453
Top Claimer
Posts: 160
Re: Guess How Long Jockey on #4 (light colored cap) Got Suspended
«
Reply #1 on:
March 30, 2024, 12:17:24 AM »
Jock stopped riding completely with 100 yards to go. So plain to see!
Logged
49mile
NW-1
Posts: 34
Re: Guess How Long Jockey on #4 (light colored cap) Got Suspended
«
Reply #2 on:
April 28, 2024, 10:20:10 PM »
Should be given life.. Stop riding the horse with a 1/16th to go, should have been second, if not win it.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
Guess How Long Jockey on #4 (light colored cap) Got Suspended
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Yes 52 on Wednesday
Today
at 09:54:11 PM
JT
:
Dougie, can't wait to meet ya next year my friend
Today
at 09:53:53 PM
dougie
:
JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
Today
at 09:41:01 PM
JT
:
And I am man enough to show my face, Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube
Today
at 09:34:49 PM
JT
:
I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out
..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here
Today
at 09:32:00 PM
Trigger
:
Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there
Today
at 09:10:51 PM
Trigger
:
Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns
Today
at 09:02:24 PM
JT
:
I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone
Today
at 09:00:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal