Author Topic: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?  (Read 6478 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« on: March 26, 2024, 06:06:46 PM »
Tonight Jennifer Bongiorno is listed as the driver of Eminem Hanover in the 3rd race for trainer Paul Blumenfeld.  WTF ?

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 06:50:09 PM »
It was a mistake, it is Joe driving

titans1127

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 820
Re: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 06:50:47 PM »
Must have been a race office mistake.  We all know Jenn doesn't own a set of colors.

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3925
Re: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 07:53:06 PM »
own a set of colors.. LOL
i have not ever seen her sit behind a horse
also fairly certain based on above comment he would not have a drivers license

comical for sure , raised a few eyebrows

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 01:54:51 PM »
Tonight Jennifer Bongiorno is listed as the driver of Eminem Hanover in the 3rd race for trainer Paul Blumenfeld.  WTF ?

I bet Jenn has a sweet sweet pussy. I want to eat it. Butt hole too. 

Horseradish

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 288
Re: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2024, 02:19:00 PM »

I bet Jenn has a sweet sweet pussy. I want to eat it. Butt hole too.

Grow up

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2024, 02:25:09 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2024, 03:01:44 PM »
Grow up
I don’t wanna.  But I really do.  How about “ I want to perform oral sex on that beautiful woman”. “ lick her anus too”.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2024, 05:57:28 PM »
What a low life piece of crap you must be

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2024, 08:54:40 AM »
What a low life piece of crap you must be

   Thank you. 

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2024, 08:58:36 AM »
What a low life piece of crap you must be
If the definition of a lowlife is to eat fine pussy and lick untapped butthole then I’m guilty as charged. I’m terminal.   

Frank the Zipper

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 802
  • Shoot 'em up
Re: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2024, 09:20:39 AM »
Remember to spit out the lumps.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Yonkers tonight Race 3 Surprise Driver?
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2024, 11:56:20 AM »
Remember to spit out the lumps.
  Surprisingly I have only ate dingle berries from the puss side. Never the butthole. I’ll never forget it. It was dark. I was south of the border and kept hacking.  I finally turned the light on and there was my answer.  It was like a toilet paper field down there. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal