Author Topic: SATURDAY KNIGHTS  (Read 6441 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2410
Re: SATURDAY KNIGHTS
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2024, 01:46:26 PM »
Lucpark, I am concerned about your mental health. You are watching the BigM racing since Gural tookover and constanly complain. This is not good for your mental health, may I suggest you stop watching and try something different.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27094
Re: SATURDAY KNIGHTS
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2024, 01:59:35 PM »
Lucpark, I am concerned about your mental health. You are watching the BigM racing since Gural tookover and constanly complain. This is not good for your mental health, may I suggest you stop watching and try something different.

I would worry about many other plopsters on their mental health before Luc. 
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: SATURDAY KNIGHTS
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2024, 03:17:19 PM »
The Big M should have put Gabe on their broadcasts. I am sure he is a little bit of a brown nose, but he does drive up the pools, and gets people excited about carryovers especially. Little and Otten could care less about the pool sizes.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27094
Re: SATURDAY KNIGHTS
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2024, 03:26:17 PM »
The Big M should have put Gabe on their broadcasts. I am sure he is a little bit of a brown nose, but he does drive up the pools, and gets people excited about carryovers especially. Little and Otten could care less about the pool sizes.

Are they more concerned about cashing tickets for themselves?

You also need larger pools so you don't step on your own money!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: SATURDAY KNIGHTS
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2024, 03:33:46 PM »
Are they more concerned about cashing tickets for themselves?

You also need larger pools so you don't step on your own money!

They don't bet, the only way Little bets, is if he finds a voucher on the floor.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 01:51:26 AM
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    September 28, 2026, 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal