Author Topic: Peter Venaglia  (Read 3848 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Brooklyn Brawler

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Peter Venaglia
« on: March 18, 2024, 09:32:23 PM »
Why does Yonkers drag this dope out year after year? Such nonsense drivel. He nearly burped while speaking.

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Peter Venaglia
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 09:39:44 PM »
Oy vey....

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Peter Venaglia
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 10:31:22 PM »
Who is this guy and why are we talking about him?

Brooklyn Brawler

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Re: Peter Venaglia
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 01:53:07 PM »
I guess no one was watching Yonkers last night. Venaglia is a pompous ass who made dusparaging comments to Edison Hatter while covering the Borgata heats last night. At least we were spared of having Jay Bergman who is equally condescending as Venaglia.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Peter Venaglia
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 04:58:56 PM »
Can someone let us know what his credentials are that allow him to be an analyst of sorts? I have never heard his name before. He isn’t a reincarnation of good guy Frank Drucker is he?

LAW AND ORDER

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 935
Re: Peter Venaglia
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2024, 08:04:34 PM »
I guess no one was watching Yonkers last night. Venaglia is a pompous ass who made dusparaging comments to Edison Hatter while covering the Borgata heats last night. At least we were spared of having Jay Bergman who is equally condescending as Venaglia.
I WAS GOING TO START A THREAT ABOUT THE CHINESE JEW EDISON HATTER. I'M JEWISH AND IN MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CHINESE JEW.
RIVERS CASINO #1! WORLD CLASS SMOKE FREE AND KEEPS THE RIFF RAFF OUT!

Brooklyn Brawler

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Re: Peter Venaglia
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2024, 09:05:48 PM »
I WAS GOING TO START A THREAT ABOUT THE CHINESE JEW EDISON HATTER. I'M JEWISH AND IN MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CHINESE JEW.

Why would you threaten him. Seems like a nice, smart kid?

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2970
Re: Peter Venaglia
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2024, 09:12:22 PM »
Yonkers is cheap. Peter doesn't have much to work with. I believe he is prepared & has some knowledge. I think he would be better as the handicapper with a host.

Oliver Clozoff

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 322
Re: Peter Venaglia
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2024, 03:05:43 AM »
I WAS GOING TO START A THREAT ABOUT THE CHINESE JEW EDISON HATTER. I'M JEWISH AND IN MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CHINESE JEW.

I'm guessing there's no pork fried rice at the Hatter household.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 01:51:26 AM
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    September 28, 2026, 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal