Author Topic: Why did Tom Harmer retire so early ?  (Read 4633 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LimeTime

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
Why did Tom Harmer retire so early ?
« on: February 09, 2024, 07:57:22 PM »
Tom Harmer was a top driver trainer with big money  florida connections. Him and his wife went away kinda before their time didnt they ?

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Re: Why did Tom Harmer retire so early ?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 08:19:02 PM »
Indefinite Suspension back in 2017
He has a large judgement against him in Du Page Co. IL.
I think it has to do with the Harmer Race Bikes.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Why did Tom Harmer retire so early ?
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 09:24:31 PM »
Indefinite Suspension back in 2017
He has a large judgement against him in Du Page Co. IL.
I think it has to do with the Harmer Race Bikes.
I think that lawsuit had more to do with billing practices. Polanski wasn’t happy when he finally realized Tom was screwing him

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Re: Why did Tom Harmer retire so early ?
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 09:31:58 PM »
I think that lawsuit had more to do with billing practices. Polanski wasn’t happy when he finally realized Tom was screwing him
I don't know, Could be.
Wasn't Polanski the money behind the race bikes.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Why did Tom Harmer retire so early ?
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 09:56:33 PM »
The Harmer race bikes were questionable.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Why did Tom Harmer retire so early ?
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 10:08:39 PM »
The Harmer race bikes were questionable.

I sold some of those bikes for Harmer and he didn't want to pay hardly anything for me selling them. ($100) So I stopped. Never had any problems just the friggin wheel disk were junk!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Why did Tom Harmer retire so early ?
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 10:17:48 PM »
Harmer is total fuck artist.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

LimeTime

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
Re: Why did Tom Harmer retire so early ?
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2024, 01:55:06 AM »
Indefinite Suspension back in 2017
He has a large judgement against him in Du Page Co. IL.
I think it has to do with the Harmer Race Bikes.
Thx for the info ,I read the court cases, looks like Harmer lost the cases,  judgement was against him for 700 K, he appealed and it was reduced to about 300K, But dont understand why he got out of the business I guess at about 60 years old.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal