Author Topic: Galliers... Sarah Anne A  (Read 2668 times)

MCR

• Open / FFA
Galliers... Sarah Anne A
« on: February 02, 2024, 11:08:05 AM »
So I guess I'm late the party on this one. But if this is the mare that Brady supposedly killed I happened to look her up this morning and they had never raced her.  Was she entered at the time of death? I assume if she was she would show a scratch line.  I guess my question is who dopes up a horse that isn't even in to go?  Is it possible the mare was sick???

oldjohn123

• 4 claimer
Re: Galliers... Sarah Anne A
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 11:43:24 PM »
So I guess I'm late the party on this one. But if this is the mare that Brady supposedly killed I happened to look her up this morning and they had never raced her.  Was she entered at the time of death? I assume if she was she would show a scratch line.  I guess my question is who dopes up a horse that isn't even in to go?  Is it possible the mare was sick???
More info please,this does sound odd.

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 10:51:49 AM »
More info please,this does sound odd.
I personally have no knowledge or info. I just happen to stumble on to one of petrellis videos the other day and he stated this was the horses name.  I will say I have zero dog in the fight and don't know Brady personally and don't wish and bad karma on to him. I was kind of trying to say is this is really the horse is it possible that the horse had some illness?  As I stated I do not see where it was entered because it was never scratched.   I have zero knowledge of Ohio I'm personally a PA/NY guy

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 12:08:21 PM »
Just more rumors that SCM has no idea if they are true. Hell the horse could have colic and died for all he knows. Remember when Jen Bon “killed” one but turned out the horse was alive? Jen did have one die from a routine surgery in the same time period but there was SCM screaming about it.

Compliance

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2024, 05:38:06 PM »
How these trainers keep on going, I simply don't understand.  Horse dies at a facility where hundreds of horses are stabled and there is no SOP in place for investigation, along with follow up in a format where "cause of death" is determined and published for people to review. A complete shame. 

It tells you allot about an individual's character.  Was this the first to die under the care of this trainer?  How about the silence of the people at the  training center?  People are paralyzed to say anything, or ask the obvious questions.  It's everyone's business that loves these animals.

I may not agree with the methods in which Petrelli has utilized in outing some of these events, but he is doing something.   Somebody, somewhere, needs to be megaphone, because there are many that say nothing! Maybe they say nothing because they to have skeletons.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 05:46:47 PM by Compliance »

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2024, 06:24:04 PM »
Just more rumors that SCM has no idea if they are true. Hell the horse could have colic and died for all he knows. Remember when Jen Bon “killed” one but turned out the horse was alive? Jen did have one die from a routine surgery in the same time period but there was SCM screaming about it.
This is the point/question I was trying to bring up. Very possible that Brady had nothing to do with it.  Animals do pass on. 

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 08:34:41 AM »
This is the point/question I was trying to bring up. Very possible that Brady had nothing to do with it.  Animals do pass on.

No your wrong non Horseplop animals only die if the trainer kills them

Compliance

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2024, 06:11:19 PM »
Did anyone see the necropsy report to determine the cause of death? Ohio State Veterinary Medical is not far away.    ::)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 06:14:14 PM by Compliance »

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2024, 06:32:46 PM »
Did anyone see the necropsy report to determine the cause of death? Ohio State Veterinary Medical is not far away.    ::)
Not that I've seen or found.
Your other comment above, spot on.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal