Author Topic: Petrelli savages Jason  (Read 13006 times)

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
Re: Petrelli savages Jason
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2024, 09:27:51 PM »
I wanna see what's in the phones/texts. These are some big claims. I bet its pretty much true. Post the text messages. Or ut didn't happen.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2024, 11:02:05 PM »
SCM owns Jason right now!  He has the goods or he wouldn't be talking that shit about him!  Anyone know if his wife is hot?  SCM said she's a drunk and may get around.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2024, 11:37:18 PM »
Petrelli is going to be dumped in a 55 gallon drum with Hoffa! Nobody can accuse him of pulling punches no matter who is in his Topic! tmbz1

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2024, 03:48:16 AM »
we will see if he is all talk. if bartlett goes downn you know he isnt full of shit. we will see. could get interesting.
hey mike dont be a pussy and turn the phones over to the feds.

In asking Petrelli to turn the phones over to the Feds, that’s been done.  If you listen Petrelli makes comment that he found the phone in September and has been waiting for a couple months to talk about it.  That’s because he just got the phone back from them and is now allowed to talk.
This guy has been chomping at the bit to tell all but was instructed not to until all the info on the phone was recovered. 
I’ve said numerous times Petrelli is told what he can say and when.
This isn’t gonna end well for a few. The guy talks with no fear because of who’s instructing him and who behind him.  Believe me it or not but it’s coming to a head. 

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2024, 07:14:19 AM »
That's a great point. He proba ly has some sort of protection.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2024, 10:07:56 AM »
In asking Petrelli to turn the phones over to the Feds, that’s been done.  If you listen Petrelli makes comment that he found the phone in September and has been waiting for a couple months to talk about it.  That’s because he just got the phone back from them and is now allowed to talk.
This guy has been chomping at the bit to tell all but was instructed not to until all the info on the phone was recovered. 
I’ve said numerous times Petrelli is told what he can say and when.
This isn’t gonna end well for a few. The guy talks with no fear because of who’s instructing him and who behind him.  Believe me it or not but it’s coming to a head.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2024, 10:11:35 AM »
Jason has always known more than he lets on..... very very very close to Banca

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2024, 10:26:46 AM »
I wanna see what's in the phones/texts. These are some big claims. I bet its pretty much true. Post the text messages. Or ut didn't happen.

I wouldn't say you have to see the texts.  If what he is saying is a lie about the texts Jason would have a case for slander, harassment, and could get the video's pulled from YouTube.  Now if Jason knows it's true than there is nothing he can do.  I'd bed he has what he says he has and all those phones are backed up with the FBI now.  Do you really think he took the time to go type out all those texts he was reading?  Someone downloaded those phones and transcribed the text messages for him. FBI FBI FBI

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2024, 10:51:42 AM »
Y’all gotta put down the crack pipe. If he gave the phone to FBI and they found some kind of evidence, first they would not have given the phone back to a civilian. Next they would not be handing out transcripts until after the indictment

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2024, 11:01:56 AM »
Looks like scm  going after the biggest fish at Yonkers

It won’t end well for one of these two guys

Jail for one or in a trunk for the other

Accidents happen

Just saying
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2024, 12:39:51 PM »
This stuff SCM is spewing is way to personal. It is obvious the dude has once again been hurt by a person that once shared some very personal and sensitive information with him. The kind of stuff a friend takes to the grave. But, it is evident, the only gratification SCM now experiences is when he attempts to publicly humiliate a former friend and confidant.   
To me, there is nothing lower than a mutt who will use what is prevailed information, family and spouse secrets to bring hurt and trouble just so he can get off by reveling in your agony.
 Anyone who does anything with this guy is a fool as he shows what he is made of every chance he gets. 

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2024, 01:16:38 PM »
MAN THIS KID   IS SMOKED

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2024, 01:18:33 PM »
This stuff SCM is spewing is way to personal. It is obvious the dude has once again been hurt by a person that once shared some very personal and sensitive information with him. The kind of stuff a friend takes to the grave. But, it is evident, the only gratification SCM now experiences is when he attempts to publicly humiliate a former friend and confidant.   
To me, there is nothing lower than a mutt who will use what is prevailed information, family and spouse secrets to bring hurt and trouble just so he can get off by reveling in your agony.
 Anyone who does anything with this guy is a fool as he shows what he is made of every chance he gets.

Bitter ex-wife kind of behaviour. He was also treated this way by people on the forum so can't blame him for that.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:20:19 PM by Mazola »

bello

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2024, 01:24:43 PM »
Bitter ex-wife kind of behaviour. He was also treated this way by people on the forum so can't blame him for that.

All Jason had to do was pay Palimony and none of this would be happening.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2024, 01:42:27 PM »
Y’all gotta put down the crack pipe. If he gave the phone to FBI and they found some kind of evidence, first they would not have given the phone back to a civilian. Next they would not be handing out transcripts until after the indictment
Yeah, there's zero shot that they let an internet loud mouth talk about the evidence before any paperwork gets filed.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal