Author Topic: Anyone else catch this. TRUMP STINKS!  (Read 1786 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Anyone else catch this. TRUMP STINKS!
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2023, 09:20:35 AM »
When you enter this thread, you can feel the love... ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2023, 02:19:51 PM »
Dingus: There no point in arguin on that thread.
GAGOOTS is just a total TRUMP LOVER. It like TRUMP once said when he PRESIDENT: I can go walkin down the street DO WA DIDDY ,DIDDY DUM SIDDY DO and shoot and KILL anyone I damn please and NO ONE can do anythin about it. And this the CRAZY DRAFT DODGIN MOLESTER of WOMEN,INSURRECTIONIST. that CRAZY HILLBILLY,S LOVE. And besides ,I don't post much on HARNESS. But no one cares were political should be proberly posted.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2023, 03:38:58 PM »
So,I,d like to say one more thin is no-body cares or minds.
HERE'S we is. 1 week to go. It a SUNDAY. Bassically all SHIT over. Kinda relax time.
So's the DRILLS and COMMANDER throw all 400 a party in some god forsaken open wheat field. ALL on the DRILLS. FOOD,WHISKEY,VODKA,GIN and for 5 hours engoy. I not partake. Yeah I ate a HOT dog and burger. Everyone gettin totally intoxicated and the DRILLS lovin it . Got to conyinue.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2023, 03:57:32 PM »
KNOWS you all member,every week JOHN FRANK ARMY got a free PASS to leave base. You all know he never used it. But with that I could go where no other SOLDIER could go. I could leave barrecks area and go to PX. And I would tell me BOYS who could not GO,You want anythin,I get it for you. That reallynot that important. #rd week I goes and buys a POLAROID CAMERA. EVERYONE wants to send pictures of then to MOMMY or DADDY,GIRLFRIENDS,WIFES. And these are in me platoon. I'ss charge a buck a pop. They loved it.
Now I'm gonna go back.: That PARTY paid by DRILLS and COMMANDER. You SKIRTS member that first payday. Everyone gets $92.00 BUCKS. It a SATURDAY afternoon,12 hundred hours. Everyone stands in line to get their $92.00 bucks CASH. What you gonna do with it. to continue.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2023, 04:19:07 PM »
SO it late SATURDAY night about 2 AM. JOHN FRANK ARMY young. Well he 21. Heno sleep. JOHN FRANK ARMY on upper bunk. Everyone else snoozzin. MY GOD. WHAT a ARMY we creatin.
And here goes. JOHN FRANK ARMY took his $92.00 and locked it in foot locker. 90 % did not and left it in their fatiques. EASY PICKENS. Again and I'sss will never get it. Sleep be important. When yooouse young you can go without it.
OK. Their me theif DRILL BOY,the guy who kicked the SHIT out of me BUD. But this long before that. Everyone else doin ZZZZ,Z but I'M wathchin. IF he runnin every platoon or others did also. This fuck lived in plattoon on base. Maybe 4 of them. The rest lived in housin off base. I SAW THIS THEIVERY. This early though in BASIC. I'd be a total FUCKIN IDIOT if I even attempted to report. And me thinks COMMANDER was in on it,because come MONDAY he gonna YOU QUEERS should lock up your money. Everyone that LOST,LEARNED.
So I want to tells you all. The PICNIC was funded by stolen FUNDS. I must continue.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2023, 04:44:13 PM »
SO's here I is at that DRUNKIN GRAD PARTY. I'M takin pictures. I ain't sellin them/ I got them all in COLOR. Although they fadin a bit. GUYS just layin passed out in field. BEAUTIFUL. That ARMY.
HERE the thin. I told you all I ain't marchin in a CLOWN PARADE. I'm on LAUNDRY. And another reason was I am not cleanin me M-14. Supply saergent goes just give it to me. YOU CLEAN.
So'sI head to barrecks and everyone else gettin dressed in DRESS. I'm just packin me duffle which has to be put in designated area to be shipped tonext assignmene. Obviously,I'M firdt settin. I knows pay attention when I'ss arrive at next assignment. I gets there to pic up. Me ARMY LOCK been CUT. Me POLAROID been stooooolen. That that FUCKIN STEALIN DRILL. Yo this DAY. He better be DEAD. Cause JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna search him. HEY JOEY BOY. You payin ATTENTION.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2024, 11:55:36 AM »
The DRAFT DODGIN POS constantly mocks BIDEN for bein SENILE.
Know we find out that DRAFT DODGER is a constant wearerof DEPENDS and refuses to change thru-put day. And it reported that everyone around the FAT STINKIN FUC can not stand the constant SHIT SMELL.

Here's a little back up  ngc3 for JFA's remarks about Donnie Diapers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnK164efOB0

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal