Author Topic: Is anyone watching the Ceba Horsey clown show  (Read 2959 times)

halfinhalfout

• NW-1
Is anyone watching the Ceba Horsey clown show
« on: December 07, 2023, 08:44:08 AM »
How the Usta or Delaware racing commission can allow this ass-wipe to have a license to train or drive is incomprehensible to me.
Watch the replay of Wednesdays last race at Dover.  As the horse is backing through the field (like all his do), this JO is reefing away...
is he brain dead?  Real bad optics for harness racing.  I would like to take my old rawhide whip to his ass.

toothman

• Stakes Horse
Re: Is anyone watching the Ceba Horsey clown show
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 09:20:43 AM »
this show has been going on for too long.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 09:45:37 AM »
How about the idiots that put him up as trainer and or driver! How many whipping infractions is enough? Do they even get out of the stall. I don't think I have ever saw one of his horses going forwards at the wire.

11.wp
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 11:07:09 AM »
The horse had won 85 k this year (obviously a positive sign) way more than any other horse in last nights field. The ownership group is from Ohio and sends the horse to Dover. Ok fair enough, but they give the horse to a loser who is zero for 50 this year and has a past history of being a complete disaster as a human being year after year.

This horse was pacing in 53 and 54 at Dayton for 17k purses, now paces in 59 and change for half that amount. Who is more brain dead, Horsey or this ownership group????? Amazing.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 11:46:45 AM »
The horse had won 85 k this year (obviously a positive sign) way more than any other horse in last nights field. The ownership group is from Ohio and sends the horse to Dover. Ok fair enough, but they give the horse to a loser who is zero for 50 this year and has a past history of being a complete disaster as a human being year after year.

This horse was pacing in 53 and 54 at Dayton for 17k purses, now paces in 59 and change for half that amount. Who is more brain dead, Horsey or this ownership group????? Amazing.

ownership group

tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 12:57:48 PM »
This fucking idiot is a menace to horses and anyone on the track when he's behind one. How in the hell he still has a license is beyond me. Tells you everything you need to know about the regulatory system.

I've been in a couple races with the fucktard and I haven't been that scared since the early days at Lebanon. He is all over the place slashing away and you can see the poor horse is in distress. Asshole

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 01:22:53 PM »
watched the replay

1) he was 11-1 going behind the gate....  Who bets this guy down to  11-1, horse wound up with pocket trip and was backing
  up before the 5/8ths pole

2) Nice dead left hand turn he made clearing to the lead off the gate. Cody Poliseno on the 5 had to be thinking.... that was close

3) Tyler Miller got caught and shuffled -- Era of Love,   Tyler Miller / Julie Miller

Whatchutalkinboutwillis

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2023, 02:33:57 PM »
The name is absolutely classic.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2023, 02:52:49 PM »
I guess they have to allow everyone to make a living.  Don't all drivers get $20 for driving and not finishing in the top 5?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2023, 03:06:24 PM »
How do the other drivers especially the drivers committee allow this guy to drive? I mean every friggin time leaving and carving. Lose lines and all over the place. Judges just laugh and waiting for him to cause the big one! It's coming just a matter of time!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2023, 03:13:02 PM »
How do the other drivers especially the drivers committee allow this guy to drive? I mean every friggin time leaving and carving. Lose lines and all over the place. Judges just laugh and waiting for him to cause the big one! It's coming just a matter of time!
I know someone close to the situation in Delaware and he told me that the judges and management there are afraid to ban him because he is a minority and some equal rights group is supposedly monitoring the way he is treated and will make a big deal if they step on his toes.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2023, 05:55:32 PM »

Guy is unsafe and has no business being allowed near a horse.  Anyone unfamiliar with his past look him up. 

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2023, 09:02:32 PM »
I know someone close to the situation in Delaware and he told me that the judges and management there are afraid to ban him because he is a minority and some equal rights group is supposedly monitoring the way he is treated and will make a big deal if they step on his toes.

Who's the management?

Low Groove

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2023, 09:32:35 PM »
Diversity immunity

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2023, 10:05:52 PM »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal