Author Topic: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and  (Read 15247 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165255
do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« on: December 01, 2023, 09:37:31 PM »
gamblers?

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2644
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 09:39:27 PM »
 I would say many, yes, not all tmbz1

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27289
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 09:45:45 PM »
The sad part is that many trainers “cheat” their owners in the shipping and other incidentals and these owners don’t care.  If they don’t question their bills, then they get what they deserve! 

If I have a question about a bill, I ask. FYI, I send a check out to pay my bill usually within 96 hours after receiving it!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

davenchop

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 317
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2023, 10:53:50 PM »
FYI, I send a check out to pay my bill usually within 96 hours after receiving it!


wow..lets give this man a ribbon
you cant lose if you dont bet

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2023, 10:58:17 PM »
FYI, I send a check out to pay my bill usually within 96 hours after receiving it!


wow..lets give this man a ribbon

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27289
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2023, 10:59:15 PM »
FYI, I send a check out to pay my bill usually within 96 hours after receiving it!


wow..lets give this man a ribbon

Please make it a yellow ribbon so I can tie it around an old oak tree!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2023, 11:01:40 PM »
If I have a question about a bill, I ask. FYI, I send a check out to pay my bill usually within 96 hours after receiving it!
Why are you admitting that you are a slow pay owner? It’s people like you who give owners a bad name. You should immediately pay your bill on the 1st of the month along with your mortgage. That’s terrible that you wait so long to pay.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27289
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2023, 11:09:42 PM »
Why are you admitting that you are a slow pay owner? It’s people like you who give owners a bad name. You should immediately pay your bill on the 1st of the month along with your mortgage. That’s terrible that you wait so long to pay.

HUH?

REALLY??

Do you own a horse? 
Please answer yes or no please
How fast should an owner pay their trainer?
Hopefully some other owners/trainers can fill you in on the facts of the business!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2023, 01:07:55 AM »
HUH?

REALLY??

Do you own a horse? 
Please answer yes or no please
How fast should an owner pay their trainer?
Hopefully some other owners/trainers can fill you in on the facts of the business!
Yes I own three horses and I get the bill on the first and Zella my trainer the money on that afternoon. Trainers don’t make a lot of money and deserve to be paid on time just like the rest of your bills. If there is a discrepancy in the bill you can always discuss it later and if it turns out to be on your favor, you can get a credit toward the next months bill. Just like at&t does.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27289
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2023, 01:11:17 AM »
Yes I own three horses and I get the bill on the first and Zella my trainer the money on that afternoon. Trainers don’t make a lot of money and deserve to be paid on time just like the rest of your bills. If there is a discrepancy in the bill you can always discuss it later and if it turns out to be on your favor, you can get a credit toward the next months bill. Just like at&t does.

Sorry, I'm not a tekkie like you are!

FYI, my trainer knows when the check is on its way!

Haven't had a complaint yet on this important relationship!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2023, 03:02:12 AM »
Sorry, I'm not a tekkie like you are!

FYI, my trainer knows when the check is on its way!

Haven't had a complaint yet on this important relationship!
Sorry but trainers today will refer to you as slow pay. None of my business but I just don’t understand why you hold the bill for 4 days? You can always take care of any errors the following month. Give the trainer their  money
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27289
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2023, 03:37:19 AM »
Sorry but trainers today will refer to you as slow pay. None of my business but I just don’t understand why you hold the bill for 4 days? You can always take care of any errors the following month. Give the trainer their  money

Thank you for putting in your 2 cents in on something that should not concern you.

How come you are so jealous of what other people have financially as well as how they handle their racing business?

FYI, my trainer is satisfied with how this is done as I haven't gotten any complaints in many years! 
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Jazzman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 877
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2023, 10:12:05 AM »
trained horses for 40 years for some high profile owners most wanted to wait 30 days to pay 96 hours unheard of in my day

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57882
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2023, 10:23:17 AM »
The sad part is that many trainers “cheat” their owners in the shipping and other incidentals and these owners don’t care.  If they don’t question their bills, then they get what they deserve! 

If I have a question about a bill, I ask. FYI, I send a check out to pay my bill usually within 96 hours after receiving it!

is 96 hrs or 97 or maybe 95 hrs

john  pls advise
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27289
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2023, 10:52:12 AM »
is 96 hrs or 97 or maybe 95 hrs

john  pls advise

Sometimes 24 hours
Sometimes 48 hours
Sometimes 72 hours

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You're a big supporter of Trump apparantly canadia, jealous of Americans as you often to refer to our causes with "we", Trump is going to fuck y'all good, mark my words.  I enjoy myself at plop, you constantly complain, must be a peach around your family  ngc3
    Today at 12:56:52 PM
  • darnoldrocks: The rolls of Tigger The Troll and The Human Tampon on currently filled.  No need to apply.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • wiggles44: Do we send them to Sweet or Ignorance is Bliss?   :)
    Today at 12:36:20 PM
  • Trigger: Seeking a new Chihuahua Cock to replace the now KuntFaceKunt, send dms to apply or be you  tmbz1
    Today at 12:33:26 PM
  • Trigger: Go to the kid's hockey game and complain you entirely useless boring KuntFaceKunt  ngc3
    Today at 12:14:42 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger The Troll
    Today at 12:13:11 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger The Troll
    Today at 12:09:32 PM
  • Trigger: Darnoldrocks is one more bitching whining complaining most away from losing the Chihuahua Cock distinction, and plummeting into a new one - KuntFaceKunt  ngc3
    Today at 09:43:52 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal