Author Topic: Walter Case  (Read 23311 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2797
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2023, 05:12:30 PM »
He had been warned. Drop the boot you get the boot
So he needed to cheat to win which tells me he wasn't one of the best drivers ever.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2023, 05:13:54 PM »
Tell that to Tom Brady ;D

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2023, 05:23:11 PM »
So he needed to cheat to win which tells me he wasn't one of the best drivers ever.
He learned the value of catching a hock instead of slashing with whip long before many others

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2023, 05:24:03 PM »
There is a reason he has over $1000 fines for it

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2797
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2023, 05:32:41 PM »
I think he was way overated. I can name at least 25 drivers in my opinion that were better than him and yet I hear some people say they never saw anyone better and I just don't agree. Of course it's all subjective and there is no way to prove who is/was the greatest but like I said, I don't think he is close.

lost cause

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 137
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2023, 05:47:39 PM »
gen z you moron. the guy went to prison then couldnt get licensed. the man made luc oulette his bitch for years.he was the leading driver in the country for years. drugs will put a toll on your body.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2797
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2023, 05:55:35 PM »
gen z you moron. the guy went to prison then couldnt get licensed. the man made luc oulette his bitch for years.he was the leading driver in the country for years. drugs will put a toll on your body.
At M1, Campbell and O'Donnell made Case their bitch. FACT!!

lost cause

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 137
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2023, 05:58:24 PM »
im sorry wasnt that case on cambest? i never said whether he was better then cambell or odonnell.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2023, 06:00:13 PM »
I believe Dave Rankin drove Cambest mostly at least.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2023, 06:01:01 PM »
im sorry wasnt that case on cambest? i never said whether he was better then cambell or odonnell.
I’m getting old but don’t remember Case driving Cambest

lost cause

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 137
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2023, 06:14:03 PM »
well all i know is he won with cambest and left the meds without taking a piss test and got a 30 day suspension after that

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2023, 06:30:25 PM »
Ok I’ll admit I’m old.  Just looked and Walter win 14 races with him. Which 1 you talking about ??

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2023, 06:44:52 PM »
 That must have been when Cambest was older or he exchanged hands, because i 'KNOW' Rankin drove him at Nfld in Cleveland Classic vs Precious Bunny + Artsplace as a 3 yr old.

bodnarcny

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 17
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2023, 06:53:53 PM »
Have you keyboard junkies ever been behind a horse? Do you really think that Walter is getting the power he used to get at Yonkers? Walter is getting so - so horses and still winning races. I find it funny that some of you have never been behind a horse and have these idiotic statements. If Walter was back at Yonkers (even today) he would hold his own. Class B tracks is no gage for his talent.

Par Four

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 76
Re: Walter Case
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2023, 06:56:49 PM »
At 67yo Wally can still drive with the best

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: I'd play 10 tracks to if I hit almost every race at all of them ngc3
    Today at 08:10:33 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a cyborg  ;D
    Today at 08:08:44 PM
  • Sweet: Calhoun hates Mike because he's a t-bred guy, but if the flats were on his radar Calhoun would be thanking him for protecting his 1 / 4000 of his horse from abuse and being cheated  ngc3
    Today at 07:53:44 PM
  • JT: He said he was going to a hockey game. I would expect him around 9 or 10..pretty bare basics ngc3
    Today at 07:48:26 PM
  • andrew: darnold got quiet/and y'all now left town
    Today at 07:44:46 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a total nut...hits the finale at pinnochio, a 15- winner and exacta at the  96z.p lakes, now RCR... 52xc.2
    Today at 07:35:46 PM
  • JT: I would NEVER doubt him, especially the "b" tracks in harness..his specialty  tmbz1
    Today at 07:33:19 PM
  • Sweet: Bello knocke dthem out race 1 at RCR - 9    Franco Tristan N    Fern Paquet Jr    $108.00   62za.clp says doubt me and you can  11.bz him, I won't doubt you!  ngc3
    Today at 07:31:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal