Author Topic: Surprise....surprise....surprise! Trump in crucial swing states!  (Read 3727 times)

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
Re: Surprise....surprise....surprise! Trump in crucial swing states!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2023, 06:52:03 AM »
Get ready for the faggot from Cali. vs Trump
Oh how I would love to be his hair gel salesman.
I would make millions.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2023, 07:06:31 AM »
What the hell are you smoking? Obviously you are drinking the Trump kool-aid if you think Trump tells everything “straight”. He lies about everything. He has no respect for women. He loves dictators that are country lists as enemies. He has the vocabulary of a chimpanzee. Forget comparing him to Joe Biden although that’s the only comeback Trump people fall back on. He is in so much legal trouble it is mind boggling that so many Americans don’t understand how ineffective he would be with all the issues facing him. And if he loses the right to do business in NY you can kiss his so called wealth away. He will go down as the most corrupt person ever residing in the White House. Take your Trump BS to some other fat assed loving website and spare us of your total ignorance of what the truth is.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2023, 11:12:09 AM »
What the hell are you smoking? Obviously you are drinking the Trump kool-aid if you think Trump tells everything “straight”. He lies about everything. He has no respect for women. He loves dictators that are country lists as enemies. He has the vocabulary of a chimpanzee. Forget comparing him to Joe Biden although that’s the only comeback Trump people fall back on. He is in so much legal trouble it is mind boggling that so many Americans don’t understand how ineffective he would be with all the issues facing him. And if he loses the right to do business in NY you can kiss his so called wealth away. He will go down as the most corrupt person ever residing in the White House. Take your Trump BS to some other fat assed loving website and spare us of your total ignorance of what the truth is.
Getting a bit testy aren't we.
I believe President Taft has the record for most overweight president so Trump would have to get on the donut diet to catch him.
I would like a sip of what you are drinking because it takes some serious beer goggle to think that Biden is, sane, competent, not a puppet, a good orator, Adept at any sort of dexterity.
Trump has piles of cash which he made as you stated in business, on the other hand Joe and the Biden family made millions and he personally has 3 multi million dollar houses off bribes from Americas enemies and made all these millions on a government salary.
I have a premonition that when Joe's presidency ends there will be lawsuits a flyin' from every conservative state prosecutor in the nation.
I'm sure at some future date Trump will retire to his villa in Florida.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 11:14:00 AM by kantseeback »

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2023, 01:32:11 PM »
No president has ever been loved more than President Trump, with that said also hated by the left.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2023, 01:55:47 PM »
Getting a bit testy aren't we.
I believe President Taft has the record for most overweight president so Trump would have to get on the donut diet to catch him.
I would like a sip of what you are drinking because it takes some serious beer goggle to think that Biden is, sane, competent, not a puppet, a good orator, Adept at any sort of dexterity.
Trump has piles of cash which he made as you stated in business, on the other hand Joe and the Biden family made millions and he personally has 3 multi million dollar houses off bribes from Americas enemies and made all these millions on a government salary.
I have a premonition that when Joe's presidency ends there will be lawsuits a flyin' from every conservative state prosecutor in the nation.
I'm sure at some future date Trump will retire to his villa in Florida.
Again the only way to defend Trump is to say stuff about Biden. You have absolutely no defense without going on about Biden. I could care less about Biden. What I do know is Trump is the worst choice for any public position including dog catcher. He has been indicted more times than you fart in one week but he smells worse.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2023, 04:06:55 PM »
Again the only way to defend Trump is to say stuff about Biden. You have absolutely no defense without going on about Biden. I could care less about Biden. What I do know is Trump is the worst choice for any public position including dog catcher. He has been indicted more times than you fart in one week but he smells worse.
I tend to stay on an offensive position because it's not in my nature to take a defensive stance.
I will coin the late former mayor of NY Ed Koch by asking, how am I doing?
My auto insurance bill has almost doubled in the last 2 years, my electric bill has doubled in the last 2 years, my grocery bill has doubled in 2 years, my cable bill has gone up 50 pct in 2 years, the world is a war-torn mess.
Thats part of why I think Joe sucks, he has no clue and isn't competent to run a lemonade stand.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2023, 04:11:06 PM »
Jimmy Carter 2.0 with Biden.  Spend spend spend and let every illegal into our Country.  There are reasons Biden is behind Trump and its hard to explain to the average bumpkin.   

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2023, 05:11:55 PM »
There is no doubt that Trump and Biden spent incredible amounts of taxpayer money without regard to the deficit. Last week it was reported that Trump added 5 trillion to the deficit while so far Biden 3. They are both totally irresponsible. What republicans refuse to admit is the effect of Trump’s spending has been on the time after he was in office. Biden gets all the blame which is just dumb. Where Biden has totally screwed up is his allowing our southern boarders to be open. Many of our cities are now cess pools filled with illegal immigrants and homeless. SF, LA, NYC, Portland and Seattle used to be great destinations but that’s so far in the rear view mirror now. I’ve been saying for two years that a Trump-Biden rematch will go down as the two worst candidates America has ever experienced. If I know it when will the MAGAs and Joe lovers realize this and push both parties for much better candidates?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2023, 08:36:15 PM »
I see. So faggot is "nasty", but "retard" is cool, right? You are gonna be on the verge of suicide a year from now, when Donald J Trump is elected to another 4 year term. Can't wait for the meltdowns to begin again.
I am just speaking to you in the tone you need to understand and follow along. 

I am exceptionally well adjusted. 

If you should decide to kill your own self-important ass, so be it.  I will neither cry nor applaud over the result.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2023, 03:23:23 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/05/us/politics/biden-trump-2024-poll.html   Another left-wing poll has Trump cleaning Biden's clock in the swing states. 

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2023, 04:32:44 PM »
What a great second term Trump will be sitting in some prison with a 300 pound lifer sticking his 10” dick up his ass.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2023, 08:06:12 PM »
He wins in jail and pardons himself. He is entitled to secret service agents as well so he cannot stay in jail.  In Georgia, pardoning himself will have to go to the Supreme Court because they seem to have different laws there for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 08:08:25 PM by wizardofoz »

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2023, 10:54:04 PM »
You are truly dreaming

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2023, 12:03:06 AM »
Wait and see. 2024 will produce politics the likes no American has EVER seen, and through all the chaos, Biden will be history and most likely Trump will return to the White House.  12 months away and counting for the election but the political frolics has begun with this first NYC trial. 

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2023, 07:39:45 PM »
  LEFT-wing CBS poll now. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal