Author Topic: Surprise....surprise....surprise! Trump in crucial swing states!  (Read 3726 times)

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
President Joe Biden’s hopes for re-election are quickly fading as he trails former President Donald Trump by a significant margin in several crucial swing states. According to a recent Bloomberg and Morning Consult poll, Biden is currently behind Trump by four percentage points, with Trump leading at 47 percent and Biden at 43 percent among voters in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. This poll, which surveyed over 5,000 registered voters, has a negligible margin of error.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Re: Surprise....surprise....surprise! Trump in crucial swing states!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023, 08:33:20 PM »
Who gives a crap on this board. Take your political BS somewhere else especially about that lying piece of crap.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 11:25:34 PM »
Who? The ENTIRE section is about POLITICS.  Some cannot handle the facts.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2023, 08:14:13 PM »
Please notice that I am the only Plopper to respond to your political topic. Not everything is political here. In fact there isn’t much.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2023, 05:53:07 AM »
President Joe Biden’s hopes for re-election are quickly fading as he trails former President Donald Trump by a significant margin in several crucial swing states. According to a recent Bloomberg and Morning Consult poll, Biden is currently behind Trump by four percentage points, with Trump leading at 47 percent and Biden at 43 percent among voters in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. This poll, which surveyed over 5,000 registered voters, has a negligible margin of error.
tmbz1

Your post is good and important. 

We keep seeing, reading and hearing about national polls.  As far as the 2024 presidential election goes, they are  meaningless.

The only polls that matter are those in the swing states and perhaps a few more states that may currently be less leaning (or even solid) red or blue.

tmbz1

dougie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2023, 07:26:47 PM »
I'm no fan of Trump. But if it's a Biden/Trump election, Trump will win.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2023, 07:25:30 PM »
Agreed. But the point will be moot because, Biden will not be running for POTUS next year.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2023, 08:04:53 AM »
I agree Trump would beat Biden at this point and there is no way the Dem's can risk that therefore, Biden will be replaced on the ticket.  Can you imagine if Trump is reelected his justice department will have the majority of the Dem's in the senate indicted.  It would be great TV.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2023, 12:42:41 PM »
Get ready for the faggot from Cali. vs Trump

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2023, 01:48:53 PM »
Gavin Newsome or maybe beg Michelle Obama to run.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2023, 11:55:26 PM »
Michelle does not want to go near that job and have her past dissected by the campaigns.  She gets millions now doing nothing and Barry, aka Barack, is running Biden's show now any way and destroying the country with open borders.  Remember, in 2008 Barack said the wanted to 'TRANSFORM AMERICA' but could not get it down during his 8 years so he has Biden getting the blame now as he sits back and smiles from the shadows at his creation! She cannot handle Putin nor terrorists, nor North Korea and Iran, etc.  She is a nobody on the world stage in policy debate!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 11:58:24 PM by wizardofoz »

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2023, 12:57:39 AM »
I agree Michelle Obama doesn’t need or desire a presidential run. However to say that Donald Trump would win a debate about anything with his third grade vocabulary is just utter nonsense. Without a teleprompter he can barely put more than a few simple words together without fumbling their meanings no less the true facts. Why do you think Trump doesn’t want to be part of any debate? It is not just because he owns a big lead vs other republicans. He knows the right debater would tear him apart.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2023, 05:55:06 AM »
Get ready for the faggot from Cali. vs Trump
For a guy who works incredibly hard to give off an "I'm legit" vibe, this is pretty fucking nasty.

You must need your MAGA Retard street cred boosted.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2023, 06:31:46 AM »
I see. So faggot is "nasty", but "retard" is cool, right? You are gonna be on the verge of suicide a year from now, when Donald J Trump is elected to another 4 year term. Can't wait for the meltdowns to begin again.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2023, 06:48:18 AM »
I agree Michelle Obama doesn’t need or desire a presidential run. However to say that Donald Trump would win a debate about anything with his third grade vocabulary is just utter nonsense. Without a teleprompter he can barely put more than a few simple words together without fumbling their meanings no less the true facts. Why do you think Trump doesn’t want to be part of any debate? It is not just because he owns a big lead vs other republicans. He knows the right debater would tear him apart.
Are you sure you don't have Biden and Trump mixed up? Every time I see Joe talking I cringe with the constant verbal mis steps, eye squinting while reading someone else's words and his oratory in general.
Trump shoots from the hip and tells it straight, No teleprompter needed.
Trump exaggerates just like every other politician, Joe included.
As recent history has taught us a silver tongue does not necessarily make a good president.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal