Author Topic: Pocono Tuesday Steaks selections  (Read 2870 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5061
Pocono Tuesday Steaks selections
« on: October 17, 2023, 12:47:59 PM »

Race 1   8   dd  82   p4  8/2/148/1
Race 2   2
Race 3   1 win box 148
Race 4   1
Race 5   1
Race 6    23 box  p4 23/2/2/36
Race 7    2
Race 8    2    p5  2/36/16/14/45
Race 9    6  box 36
Race 10  6  box 16
Race 11  box 14   p4  14/45/6/5
Race 12   box 45
Race 13   6 win  dd  65
Race 14   5 win

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2631
Re: Pocono Tuesday Steaks selections
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2023, 01:02:41 PM »
Give me Rib-eye across the board.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4759
Re: Pocono Tuesday Steaks selections
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2023, 01:57:34 PM »
Rump Roast are tuff!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5061
Re: Pocono Tuesday Steaks selections
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 02:04:46 PM »
I'm getting nothing but the fat and scraps so far today. I'll feed them to my dog.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2631
Re: Pocono Tuesday Steaks selections
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2023, 05:02:31 PM »
 So , just for giggles, I decided to see what you hit today. 2nd race you had a $3.40 winner.. 6th race 23 box  ex paid $11.40 for $2...7th race $2.60 winner..10th race 1-6 ex box paid $10.40 for $2... So bottom line, I wouldn't challenge Whip to a handicapping contest ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5061
Re: Pocono Tuesday Steaks selections
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2023, 06:53:59 PM »
Who is Whip?   Bad capping all around today. Please recap my selections every day. Hope you don't just pick the off days.

I will admit to being distracted but I feel good about tonights Rosecroft selections.

That being said, please notice, I am saying selections....Not bets.

I am not betting at the moment.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2631
Re: Pocono Tuesday Steaks selections
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2023, 06:59:19 PM »
Whiptherabbit ..He makes Mohawk selections on here..Quite well, I might add.Though I'm sure you could name your track in a contest.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5061
Re: Pocono Tuesday Steaks selections
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2023, 07:03:42 PM »
Whiptherabbit ..He makes Mohawk selections on here..Quite well, I might add.Though I'm sure you could name your track in a contest.

I'll have to check him out. But I didn't touch Canadian tracks.

Like I said, bring on the trash talk. Reminds me of the days tracks were full of friend and characters.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2631
Re: Pocono Tuesday Steaks selections
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2023, 07:10:22 PM »
 Not really trash talking.. The numbers just speak for themselves...Bett er luck at Rosecroft.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Where is admin ngc3..just looking for admin ngc3..
    Today at 04:36:29 PM
  • JT: I mean outta nowhere posting THAT. I'm not even Jewish and that pissed me off 11.wp
    Today at 04:34:41 PM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock entered the plop jungle, 2 years, friendless, despondent, now doesn't understand how his shit is upside down  ;D
    Today at 04:32:40 PM
  • JT: Darnold..what a fall from grace, even though there never was a grace ngc3
    Today at 04:28:53 PM
  • Trigger: Must be your boy Calhoun, a new fairytale, he's in SOFL making demands...Kirby your support an d his mere existance is devastating how small and insignifigant he makes you appear here  ngc3
    Today at 04:27:04 PM
  • JT: Trig broke your sorry ass ngc3I used to feel kinda sorry for you, but you've totally crumbled like a year old cookie ngc3
    Today at 04:26:20 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Somebody sounds "Triggered"  73cv.2..
    Today at 04:25:31 PM
  • JT: WTF is that comment Darnold. I will speak for Dougie.. 96z.p
    Today at 04:24:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal