Author Topic: To shave or to wax, that is the question.  (Read 7472 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« on: October 11, 2023, 07:43:12 PM »
A smoothly shore by product is the only way to go these days.  Who agrees?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 08:02:11 PM »
ShorN

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2023, 08:06:42 PM »
Really? Are you that bored and ignored? I know it doesn't say much for me for responding but, I repeat: REALLY?

Frank the Zipper

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 802
  • Shoot 'em up
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2023, 08:40:24 PM »
no whisker burn

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2023, 09:07:26 PM »
Shaved and scaped tmbz1 tmbz1 11.zq
Right wing Christians are frauds

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2023, 08:16:52 AM »
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2023, 08:18:09 AM »
Really? Are you that bored and ignored? I know it doesn't say much for me for responding but, I repeat: REALLY?

Yes, I am that bored. The sales sucked, racing is not the same, the world is in a spiral, and I figured I'll focus on manscaping at tis point.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2023, 12:50:23 PM »
Isn't there a chat room on one of your favorite gayboy sites that would be more appropriate and draw more interest. And you mocked the senator? ngc3

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2023, 12:53:02 PM »
Yes, I am that bored. The sales sucked, racing is not the same, the world is in a spiral, and I figured I'll focus on manscaping at tis point.
Guys shave, no matter where, can't do the wax thing....

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2023, 01:08:12 PM »
And that is put on a harness racing forum why? Like trivia questions about dead horses might be good for ..oh say maybe a nostalgia forum

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2023, 01:10:27 PM »
Sorry, I shouldn't encourage him

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2023, 07:25:21 PM »
I’m with XYZ. The news is horrible everywhere. Trump is calling Hamas smart. Inflation is not going away. So what’s so terrible talking about a little smooth muff diving?

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2023, 07:30:44 PM »
I’m with XYZ. The news is horrible everywhere. Trump is calling Hamas smart. Inflation is not going away. So what’s so terrible talking about a little smooth muff diving?
Theo, we are friends, but please contextualize Trump's comment. I  heard it when he made it. First of all he said it about Hezbollah, not Hamas. he said it referring to the brain trust at Hezbollah vs that of Hamas and Israel. He was referencing the likelihood that Hezbollah would or would not attack from the North.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2023, 07:39:06 PM »
I got news for you Kodak..When he says 'MANSCAPING', he ain't talkin bout no muff ;D But by all means, have at it, you husky lug. ngc3

Frank the Zipper

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 802
  • Shoot 'em up
Re: To shave or to wax, that is the question.
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2023, 07:46:49 PM »
Trump doesn't know his armpit from his asshole but Stormy says he's an addicted "Muff Diver".

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 01:51:26 AM
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    September 28, 2026, 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal