Author Topic: Vengeance Is Mine  (Read 5555 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Vengeance Is Mine
« on: September 23, 2023, 11:47:15 AM »
Vengeance Is Mine Sayeth The Owner!
I am a Vengeful Old Man!
If I were Diamond Creek , I would take TT off of Confederate!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 12:54:25 PM »
Vengeance Is Mine Sayeth The Owner!
I am a Vengeful Old Man!
If I were Diamond Creek , I would take TT off of Confederate!
Like to see Todd Mcarthy on the horse even over Miller. That young man is an exceptional driver. Calm, comfortable rational driver who inspires confidence.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 12:57:58 PM »
Prolly not gonna happen. TT will prolly go apologizing like he did after the NA Cup. So many ( on here )think he did the right thing, it baffles me. Who knows what upper echelons at DC are thinking?

shotgunner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 620
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 01:58:58 PM »
I’m mean I’m sure that’s have preferred to win. But now a gelding out of their sire is back in the convo as being almost as good as confederate and confederate is razor sharp while it’s my show has been sporadic especially after big efforts. Honestly, kinda reminds me of Sweet Lou before Ronnie figured him out. But most everyone thinks next time they face off Confederate is gonna go by and shut the door on any chance of it’s my show being 3 yr old of the year.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 02:06:09 PM »
I’m mean I’m sure that’s have preferred to win. But now a gelding out of their sire is back in the convo as being almost as good as confederate and confederate is razor sharp while it’s my show has been sporadic especially after big efforts. Honestly, kinda reminds me of Sweet Lou before Ronnie figured him out. But most everyone thinks next time they face off Confederate is gonna go by and shut the door on any chance of it’s my show being 3 yr old of the year.
SURE AM HOPING AND EXPECTING THAT!

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2023, 03:15:53 PM »
Vengeance Is Mine Sayeth The Owner!
I am a Vengeful Old Man!
If I were Diamond Creek , I would take TT off of Confederate!
Am I the only one that thinks Diamond Creek should respond not reward TT for LBJ hang job?
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2023, 03:20:01 PM »
Timmy would be off Confederate in 2 seconds if he were mine and by a lot of guys in the old days. I'm sure Miller or Todd M would welcome the drive.

JIDGE

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 373
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2023, 04:22:03 PM »
Timmy would be off Confederate in 2 seconds if he were mine and by a lot of guys in the old days. I'm sure Miller or Todd M would welcome the drive.

Tetrick hanging Cannibal makes no sense on multiple levels, could it be possible something was brewing between TT and DC before the Jug?

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2023, 05:14:23 PM »
A race like that was just what the Confederate people wanted to avoid . Come out sitting fourth or fifth and getting pushed 3 and 4 wide the last 3/4 . 
Finally a race where there were no favors .   That is what harness racing should be.  Take no prisoners.  You get 2 drivers who want to control the pace and it will happen.     RACE ON !!!!

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2023, 07:48:31 PM »
WTF was Tim supposed to do?  Let Yanick go and get locked in 2 hole. You had 3 other horses that had a shot at the win. If it was a 2 horse race I would agree Tim should release Yanick. But no way to do it in there. Unless he wants to be first up

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2023, 11:20:51 AM »
WTF was Tim supposed to do?  Let Yanick go and get locked in 2 hole. You had 3 other horses that had a shot at the win. If it was a 2 horse race I would agree Tim should release Yanick. But no way to do it in there. Unless he wants to be first up
Well stated! tmbz1 tmbz1

ferdinand the bull

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1145
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2023, 11:50:04 AM »
Timmy would be off Confederate in 2 seconds if he were mine and by a lot of guys in the old days. I'm sure Miller or Todd M would welcome the drive.
Owners support a pedophile driving their horses so to each their own, not anyone's decision to make but DC
They'll never set TT down whether you tell them to or not


Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2023, 12:12:16 PM »
Owners support a pedophile driving their horses so to each their own, not anyone's decision to make but DC
They'll never set TT down whether you tell them to or not
[/quote  Agreed, it's not gonna happen. Which MAP did you have in mind?

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1109
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2023, 12:17:23 PM »
Timmy would be off Confederate in 2 seconds if he were mine and by a lot of guys in the old days. I'm sure Miller or Todd M would welcome the drive.

 Lol, ya but you never made it to the big leagues
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Vengeance Is Mine
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2023, 12:38:43 PM »
Lol, ya but you never made it to the big leagues
That's true. Nearest I got was grooming a World Champion filly for Jerry silverman, an Open mare who fought with Green With Envy, an older by then, Midas Almahurst for Lew Williams and training a horse who blew a suspensory on a rainy highlight at YR in a Cane Pace elim. He was a Ralph Hanover, so I shoulda expected that

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal