Author Topic: OH BOY,STAND BY: TRUMP to speak in SOUTH DAKOTA.  (Read 4172 times)

mottoman

• Top Claimer
Re: OH BOY,STAND BY: TRUMP to speak in SOUTH DAKOTA.
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2023, 07:53:56 AM »
Don't think we have 78 million red necks in this Country.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2023, 10:27:58 AM »
Don't think we have 78 million red necks in this Country.

is this a Question or statement?

W/ 320M legal citizens .. and perhaps 1/4 children ... that would leave 240M, of which 60% cast a ballot (some dead, hopefully, most alive.)

in 2020 Trump got 46%  =  74M

I doubt all of them was rednex ... BUT, they just might be redhatz

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2023, 07:53:17 AM »
So true.

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2023, 11:49:11 AM »
Anyone who thinks this country has gone in the right direction since Biden took office needs committed.  At no point in his political past has Biden ever been a meaningful politician.  He's always been corrupt.  This moron is an embarrassment to our country.  He's been propped up by our liberal media, immoral Hollywood, and George Soros' money long enough.  Is this not the wackiest, most queer, clueless, line-up that the democrats have assembled to lead our country? Joe and the ho sure had a lot of paybacks to put the people that they chose into the positions they did.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2023, 04:37:59 PM »
Is this not the wackiest, most queer, clueless, line-up that the democrats have assembled to lead our country? Joe and the ho sure had a lot of paybacks to put the people that they chose into the positions they did.

The big announce on Hernandez as a crook yesterday might cause some waves.  What's most telling is that of the Dem Senators  -  Boy*O*Boy, they went after al Franken over a 20 YO picture for fun and kicked him out - yet, only Wacky fetterman has spoken out on this NJ Senator Hernandez.  Not Sherrod Brown, Blumenthal, Whitehouse, Klobucher, Schumer, Durban, Feinstein, Coons, Booker et al.  Maybe there's more poo gonna splash all over em?

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2023, 08:56:35 PM »
The big announce on Hernandez as a crook yesterday might cause some waves.  What's most telling is that of the Dem Senators  -  Boy*O*Boy, they went after al Franken over a 20 YO picture for fun and kicked him out - yet, only Wacky fetterman has spoken out on this NJ Senator Hernandez.  Not Sherrod Brown, Blumenthal, Whitehouse, Klobucher, Schumer, Durban, Feinstein, Coons, Booker et al.  Maybe there's more poo gonna splash all over em?
in relation to poo, I only wish it were so easy to flush this whole bunch down the drain and into the septic where they belong. And Pelosi...this bitch just won't go away.  It's time for her to herd her sheep back in again apparently.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2023, 08:24:18 AM »
Are you talking about Menendez?

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2023, 08:31:44 AM »
What the dem policies have done to poor people in this Country is criminal and I'm not even talking about food and energy.  Just look at Apt rents, home/car loans 7.5% plus.  Wait until you see your property/car insurance rates, I could go on and on.   Printing money has major consequences and its all to poor people.  When I say poor people I am talking about families making less than a 100 grand per year.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2023, 10:09:49 AM »
Are you talking about Menendez?

Appreciate the correction <> Yes  =  Menendez

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2023, 10:16:38 AM »
What the dem policies have done to poor people in this Country is criminal and I'm not even talking about food and energy.  Just look at Apt rents, home/car loans 7.5% plus.  Wait until you see your property/car insurance rates, I could go on and on.   Printing money has major consequences and its all to poor people.  When I say poor people I am talking about families making less than a 100 grand per year.

It should be concerning to all 320M citizens of this once great land  -  that  -  a breaking point is on the horizon when those folk you speak of will demand, one way or the other, change.

I heard a story in the late 1700's of people that got so angry that they made signs w/ their sharpies that read, 'no taxation without representation'.  Then they started going to the taverns and getting galvanized over a couple Miller Hi Life (nobody drank Bud Lite in those days), and then they got in a big skirmish with the King of Jolly, Old england ... and when the dust settled, those folk decided to join together and pick COMMON MEN from among their ranks and those COMMON REPRESENTATIVES represented and made laws for everyone without charging a single cent in tax.  I think this story is true, by the way

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2023, 12:30:34 PM »
It should be concerning to all 320M citizens of this once great land  -  that  -  a breaking point is on the horizon when those folk you speak of will demand, one way or the other, change.

I heard a story in the late 1700's of people that got so angry that they made signs w/ their sharpies that read, 'no taxation without representation'.  Then they started going to the taverns and getting galvanized over a couple Miller Hi Life (nobody drank Bud Lite in those days), and then they got in a big skirmish with the King of Jolly, Old england ... and when the dust settled, those folk decided to join together and pick COMMON MEN from among their ranks and those COMMON REPRESENTATIVES represented and made laws for everyone without charging a single cent in tax.  I think this story is true, by the way

There have been protests going on for 1 thing or another for hundreds of years, so the only thing different this time is the split between the left and the right is as wide as it has ever been.  We need to get back to compromise to solve these problems, but that won’t happen as long as social media is in existence.  Too much false/biased information skewing the truth.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2023, 01:19:39 PM »

We are past the Horizon. Our political system is broke down on the side of a desert highway. Compromise requires both sides coming together. Until there are moderate Dems. and they lose this liberla BS. its only going to be ones ided by each party.  Agreeably the media slant is so far to one side that its impossible to provide unbiased opinions. 
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2023, 01:33:41 PM »
Many people don't understand the major cable stations are bought and paid for by different Billionaires.  You have a good point with the social media.  Also these old people like Frank are being fooled by listening to MSN and CNN and not our service brothers!!!!  LOL

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2023, 02:54:22 PM »
We are past the Horizon. Our political system is broke down on the side of a desert highway. Compromise requires both sides coming together. Until there are moderate Dems. and they lose this liberla BS. its only going to be ones ided by each party.  Agreeably the media slant is so far to one side that its impossible to provide unbiased opinions.  I could not have said it better. Great post.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal