Author Topic: OH BOY,STAND BY: TRUMP to speak in SOUTH DAKOTA.  (Read 4173 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: OH BOY,STAND BY: TRUMP to speak in SOUTH DAKOTA.
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2023, 10:45:21 PM »
This be beautiful too. Those behind this insane FUC are lookin and talkin to each other. Will this COCAIN INSANE FUC,EVER SHUT THE FUC UP.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2023, 10:58:14 PM »
Here we go. The INSANE FUC really goin sayin SHIT and of course do not include his INSANITY. Here a GUY who takes pride in RAPIN women. BRAGS about it. INDICKTED for it and must stand trial. Yet he tellin the AMERICAN PUBLIC he gonna JAIL and execute others who do same. He gettin NUTS NOW. The CRACK is really kickin in,courtsy of JR. NOW it's CHILD MUTILATION. CAN this COCAIN FUC get any WILDER talkin.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2023, 11:00:25 PM »
Let me say this: BIDEN ain't on CRack.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2023, 11:11:19 PM »
crack boy. tHIS EASY YOU SPEAK LIKE A true draft dodger. lET START WITH YOUR bad toe IN 1968. wHILE YOU DOIN drugs BACK THEN AND daddy GOT YOU OUT OF servin. aND YOU CONTINUE TO ACT THE patriot. fat boy draft dodger YOU THE last TO expound. jail LIKE YOUR FOLLOWERS IS YOUR destination.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2023, 11:18:11 PM »
draft dodgers LAST statement. we WILL MAKE america safe again. is THAT LIKE fat fuc,WHEN THE RIOTS ON AND YOU TEAR GASSED EVERYONE AND THEN RAN IND HID IN white house bunker THAT HAD NEVER BEEN USED BEFORE. oh brave boy YOU BE. aND THEN YOU PUT OUT. i WENT TO INSPECT. yOUR OWN security SAID yooousse WAS afraid AND RETREATED.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2023, 06:54:14 PM »
draft dodgers LAST statement. we WILL MAKE america safe again. is THAT LIKE fat fuc,WHEN THE RIOTS ON AND YOU TEAR GASSED EVERYONE AND THEN RAN IND HID IN white house bunker THAT HAD NEVER BEEN USED BEFORE. oh brave boy YOU BE. aND THEN YOU PUT OUT. i WENT TO INSPECT. yOUR OWN security SAID yooousse WAS afraid AND RETREATED.
Hey JF, its obvious you are anti conservative by the culmination of your posts. Have you selected the electric car/truck you will buy?
I would imagine a staunch defender of military service might have an issue with active service crossdressers.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2023, 07:51:34 AM »
Would love to know what woman he raped???   

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2023, 10:18:01 AM »
Will this COCAIN INSANE FUC,EVER SHUT THE FUC UP.

lil Crank :
you got your news stories twisted.  Cocain (sp) insane is some dust in the white house

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2023, 07:25:37 PM »
lil Crank :
you got your news stories twisted.  Cocain (sp) insane is some dust in the white house

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2023, 09:29:55 PM »
Nice comeback GLEN. Carrol waited to long. SATUATE of time. But she finnaly came forward. Your LOVERBOY who 19 women have come forward statin what your LOVER has done over years. Most were paid off. Shows what a DRAFT DODGIN FUC with money can do. And you LOVE this PERVERT. And I get CLINTON. Iget KENNEDY, IKE. ALL 3 should have paid for their excursions. But we talkin about present. Lets see:
(1) CLINTON admitted eventually.
(2) KENNEDY ASSINATED.
(3) IKE it comes out in book,posthumously.

And then GLEN ,there's your LOVERBOY. I never met or been ever with any these 19 women. IT'S all LIES that they fabricating. I'M INNOUCENT. How's many times for all accussations have we heard your LOVERBOY proclaim that.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2023, 09:53:09 PM »
I CAN'T SEE. I'ss don't know how old use is,but in 3 months me gonna be 77. I was around with push lawn mowers and one had to shovel snow.
Times have evolved in me LIFETIME as they will for current generation. The younsters today as they grow will see PROGRESS,progress. It will be a different world when and if they reach my age. They will realize CHANGE.

Know for your FORMULA about STEERS and QUEERS. Back in me days,HOMO'S suppossidly were not allowed in SERVICE. But these are DRAFTEES days. Also, minor criminals were given a choice,YOU want to go to jail or would you rather become a MILITARY MEMBER. Who new their sexual preferance. I won't again go thru BASIC with 2 indivduals in me squad. I was asked to help one get thru BASIC. Got it done. After BASIC,both took off with each other as they were GAY LOVERS. They went AWOL and never heard another thin about both.
Times as I understand have changed since then. GAYS are accepptabile in today,s SERVICE. And I'SS got nothin against. If they can do the JOB.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2023, 01:14:28 AM »
Trump and Biden may be the worst two candidates America has ever seen for 2024. Both these guys have so many flaws historians are going to have a field day writing their histories. I can see a future book cover with both guy’s pictures on it. Trump injecting himself with Chlorox to kill Covid and Biden sleeping in the Rose Garden while his son sitting next to Sleepy Joe and is counting all the illegal cash he made with Dad’s blessing.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2023, 04:56:15 PM »
Heres we go. The DRAFT DODGIN POS TRUMP tellin MILEY I'ss no want no DISABLED VETERANS at parades mees goin be at. It a horrible look.
and thank you
glen for your support of the POS. And that not only the times he has disrespected the military. But your LOVE for him overshadowes his constant lies.
VETERANS and currents servin HATE the DRAFT DODGIN POS FUC.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2023, 05:30:48 PM »
I don't love him and all politicians lie.  78 Million Americans will vote for him again for a reason, ask yourself why.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2023, 06:42:21 PM »
Their RED NECK and believe all his LIES. YOU included GLEN.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal