Author Topic: SCM kicked to the curb AGAIN!!! (NYCLASS completes background check) The  (Read 3005 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
There you have it. Another organization that "has power and will help me complete my goals."  They have told him to "fuck off" and dumped his ass. And in typical SCM fashion, this schrotum faced CUNT turns and talks shit about them. Like EVERYONE else. Your offers, plans, pictures and bravado are just like your fathering skills.  "ZERO, ZIP"  You fucking scumbag loser. Once again.....you are exposed. "%1000!"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 04:07:38 PM by Haku »

M P

• Stakes Horse
We all want to see it can you post a link to the background check?

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Is it me or does anyone understand what this Plopper started here?

Haku

• Top Claimer
Watch his latest video. Truth- fired by NYCLASS. Lie- he doesn't care lol
Listen.....I told you. Have fun.

M P

• Stakes Horse
Disagree. We all know he never worked for them maybe was just chasing tail but he calls them all out including business between NYCLASS and that union. This is his best work yet. Loser should put his efforts toward something he can be something with.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
Watch his latest video. Truth- fired by NYCLASS. Lie- he doesn't care lol
Listen.....I told you. Have fun.

Is it just me or does this absolute nobody SCM live rent free in your head 24/7/365 days a year. All year you have been saying you are done on here with the ranting and raving about SCM only to come back with the same shit over and over. Seems the guy who is one step from homelessness actually owns you mentally and that IS SOME FUNNY SHIT ngc3

Haku

• Top Claimer
Not at all onabrake. But this is relevant and proves the pattern. He slithers in and exploits.  Then gets his ass tossed. So it was worth discussing. And it drives HIM insane.

M P

• Stakes Horse
Onabreak is spot on. And SCuM has been on fire. Haiku sounds like a woman scorned. The girls in our barn think they know who she is.

Gaagoots

• Elite
There you have it. Another organization that "has power and will help me complete my goals."  They have told him to "fuck off" and dumped his ass. And in typical SCM fashion, this schrotum faced CUNT turns and talks shit about them. Like EVERYONE else. Your offers, plans, pictures and bravado are just like your fathering skills.  "ZERO, ZIP"  You fucking scumbag loser. Once again.....you are exposed. "%1000!"
I just watch the video! Unbelievable!!!  I can’t believe how many gullible people on here actually take him seriously.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
Not at all onabrake. But this is relevant and proves the pattern. He slithers in and exploits.  Then gets his ass tossed. So it was worth discussing. And it drives HIM insane.

Relevant to what? The guy is and has been a complete irrelevant his entire life. His threads on here were quietly phasing out, as should have been, and you come back on here to start new crap that is the same old shit. If anything, SCM has scored a major "win" with the Ford property fallout and everybody, except you, realizes this. Let it go already or maybe enjoy him eating away at you. ALL CAPS anger rants a major turnoff.

Gaagoots

• Elite

Relevant to what? The guy is and has been a complete irrelevant his entire life. His threads on here were quietly phasing out, as should have been, and you come back on here to start new crap that is the same old shit. If anything, SCM has scored a major "win" with the Ford property fallout and everybody, except you, realizes this. Let it go already or maybe enjoy him eating away at you. ALL CAPS anger rants a major turnoff.
WAIT WHAT! I had no idea SCM IS THE LEADING DEFENSE ATTORNEY ON THE CASE! What major win? The guys wondering around Goshen making videos while the Mark Ford training centers worth millions and all these dummies on here say he’s going to go broke.

SCM hasn’t made in his lifetime what Mark makes in one month in collecting stall rent.

M P

• Stakes Horse
As irritating as SCuM is just making up things because you have a hate for him makes you look worse than him. Gag I have been with you all the way until you took sides with Bourgault just to rag SCuM. And Haku I think is Gag now too. I was with Gag when SCuM was seen working at the pizza place because we all agreed he never worked for nyclass and was chasing the woman. He busted them out now you think he got fired from a job he never had. He said it in a video he is stronger than ever. You all did it. Me too. But he is on it.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
WAIT WHAT! I had no idea SCM IS THE LEADING DEFENSE ATTORNEY ON THE CASE! What major win? The guys wondering around Goshen making videos while the Mark Ford training centers worth millions and all these dummies on here say he’s going to go broke.

SCM hasn’t made in his lifetime what Mark makes in one month in collecting stall rent.

Never said anything about Ford going broke and yes a 200k fine is probably more than SCM has made over the past 15 years. But just listen to Ford quotes and he is NOT happy. Not happy because he got caught. The 200k means nothing to him, but he thought he was above it all, just like Oakes, Allard, Surick and the rest of the scumbags. Power players don't like it when they get spanked, thinking they are above it all.

Gaagoots

• Elite
As irritating as SCuM is just making up things because you have a hate for him makes you look worse than him. Gag I have been with you all the way until you took sides with Bourgault just to rag SCuM. And Haku I think is Gag now too. I was with Gag when SCuM was seen working at the pizza place because we all agreed he never worked for nyclass and was chasing the woman. He busted them out now you think he got fired from a job he never had. He said it in a video he is stronger than ever. You all did it. Me too. But he is on it.
Huh? I never took the side of Bourgault

Haku

• Top Claimer
Ya what are you talking about. Nobody took sides with that horse abuser. He can go to hell

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal