Author Topic: Please send Knife & Fork to Gung Ho Owners  (Read 3888 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Please send Knife & Fork to Gung Ho Owners
« on: July 22, 2023, 03:13:40 PM »
There going to eat on that one for a while.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4892
Re: Please send Knife & Fork to Gung Ho Owners
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2023, 03:29:45 PM »
I've asked before and no one answered or no one knows...but what did they pay for him?  Had to be well into 6 figures.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3019
Re: Please send Knife & Fork to Gung Ho Owners
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2023, 03:44:38 PM »
Hard work could turn him around?

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Please send Knife & Fork to Gung Ho Owners
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2023, 03:51:05 PM »
125K

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Please send Knife & Fork to Gung Ho Owners
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2023, 03:53:19 PM »
Tree fitty.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Please send Knife & Fork to Gung Ho Owners
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2023, 11:06:19 PM »
I'll take 125 for 125 Alex! R.B. said " I worked him good, real good. I ve had good ones before so I know what a good one can do! " or something pretty close to that. It was published the week before the M.Pace in either Harnesslink, HRU,SC or USTA.

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Please send Knife & Fork to Gung Ho Owners
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2023, 07:00:12 PM »
RB better go back to the drawing board on this one.  Yannick couldn't make him go and Ronnie Wrenn couldn't get him to go.  What's next?  Joey Bon Bon to the rescue?  LOL

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3950
Re: Please send Knife & Fork to Gung Ho Owners
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2023, 07:46:11 PM »
have ronnie call me
i have an average 3 year old he could overpay for to try and get one to go in the big races

LOL!!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Not what I said at all ngc3 I said that 4 starts in 4 weeks or 5 in 6 weeks is tough on any 2 year old regardless the level of competition
    Today at 07:34:43 PM
  • darnoldrocks: 2 year olds don't need rest ???  I disagree.
    Today at 07:30:30 PM
  • JT: Well, any 2 year old that is tough, level is really irrelevant
    Today at 07:25:49 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Between the 11th and 26th.   DAJC racing 4 weeks in a row is tough at this level.
    Today at 07:24:34 PM
  • JT: I gotcha  tmbz.. he is a nice colt, but that was a fast mile with fast fractions
    Today at 07:24:14 PM
  • JT: He's raced 5 of the last 6 weeks? What rest are you speaking of?
    Today at 07:22:48 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I like his 2 week rest between the 11th and 26th.   Races 3 weeks in a row vs DAJC going 4 weeks in a row.
    Today at 07:22:11 PM
  • JT: He is a nice colt, but what rest. He raced 8 days ago
    Today at 07:18:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal