Author Topic: Whose your favorite Harness HO?  (Read 15395 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« on: July 18, 2023, 09:40:01 PM »
Quite a few hot boxes lingering around the jersey tracks.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2023, 09:47:27 PM »
Sannibel Island and Armbro Feather

Laag

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 542
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2023, 10:48:39 PM »
Green With Envy
I Marilyn
Adore
Jefs Eternity
Jules Jodoin
Caesars Jackpot
May Wine
Shady Daisy
Burning Point
Frightening P
White Ruffles
Test of Faith
Martha Maxine
Tidewaterdragonfl y
Drop The Ball
Put On A Show
ILuvthenightlife

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2023, 10:52:15 PM »
I used to race a mare named Whisper Wave against Green With Envy  We beat Jimmy D. one time, but that's because he let us. LOL

Love your list   Done forget one of the all time great female pacers...MISS EASY

Laag

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 542
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2023, 11:03:13 PM »
I still have programs I keep from the early 80s when I was a teen and started going to races.

Green With Envy ran off a string of wins that one year and I do think I remember Whisper Wave but she wasnt a Big M regular right?

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2023, 11:06:24 PM »
Great memory   She was trained by a marginal trainer named Bobby Sands. I was rubbing for him in those days.. we stabled at YR   She really needed a big track and the connections were happy to chase top mares at the big M because mares open was like 35k and if we sucked along for 3rd 4th or 5th   they were happy to pick up 2 or 3k per week.   She was sound and sweet and it was fun days and memories

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2023, 11:08:43 PM »
D I Ruthie Dear    Smooth Millie   Panty Raid   Antholena D     some of our rivals in those days

onabrake

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2023, 11:12:40 PM »
I still have programs I keep from the early 80s when I was a teen and started going to races.

Green With Envy ran off a string of wins that one year and I do think I remember Whisper Wave but she wasnt a Big M regular right?

Week after week that year the two mares chasing her were Miles End Brenda and Miles End Dianne. They took turns losing to GWE by close margins in front of 20,000 harness race junkies.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4818
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2023, 11:13:15 PM »
Boy, have you guys miss the topic of this thread!
 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

onabrake

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2023, 11:14:34 PM »
Boy, have you guys miss the topic of this thread!
 ngc3

That's obvious, got a human one for us?

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2023, 11:16:08 PM »
Well, there was a cute little brunette who worked for Clint.  We used to call her Sticky Vicki   LOL

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2023, 11:19:38 PM »


Martha Maxine


She was a HE racing against girls just a few years too early.

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2023, 12:13:49 AM »
Tender Lovin Care! tmbz1

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2023, 12:39:30 AM »
How about uppals daughter who is going out with patrizio anacora? Man that bitch is hot
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2448
Re: Whose your favorite Harness HO?
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2023, 07:15:39 AM »
I love Jen Bo, she’s beautiful

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: If OOMM replicates that effort, no chance in the BC
    October 09, 2026, 11:52:57 PM
  • JT: Actually it'll be my brother and I, my best friend except for my wife,doing bets together just like we do at the LBJ ;D..We have our systems in tact tmbz1
    October 09, 2026, 11:51:26 PM
  • Trigger: Limited bankroll, with those size pools, yeh  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:37:40 PM
  • JT: Unlimited bankroll  ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • JT: Exactly tmbz1 bucket list item. ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:19:21 PM
  • Trigger: 4 nights? 60-75 races?  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:09:19 PM
  • JT: Thanks brother!! On Wednesday turn 52. My birthday gift.. 4 nights at the breeders crown ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:01:00 PM
  • dougie: Same here JT! Looking forward to it!
    October 09, 2026, 11:00:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal