Author Topic: It’s here it here. No more CASH BOND FOR CRIMINALS IN CHIRAQ AND ILLINOIS  (Read 1059 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
So all the BOYS AND HOODS IN CHIRAQ

PILLAGE AND PLUMBER
MURDER AND BLUNDER

WE GETTING OUT OF JAIL. 

WITH A SIGNATURE  it’s now become LAW In Illinois ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

WHAT THE  FUCK HAS BECOME OF THIS COUNTRY 🙄🙄🙄

« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 06:19:45 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Same situation in Lost Angelos!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
So all the BOYS AND HOODS IN CHIRAQ

PILLAGE AND PLUMBER
MURDER AND BLUNDER

WE GETTING OUT OF JAIL. 

WITH A SIGNATURE  it’s now become LAW In Illinois ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

WHAT THE  FUCK HAS BECOME OF THIS COUNTRY 🙄🙄🙄
I hear you loud and strong Luc. We cab only vote, hope and pray

Parked

• Elite
Gov. Crummo started this in New York State.  Its a disaster. One guy stole 7 vehicles in one day and still walked with an appearance ticket.  The Gov. Hersobad get a bill passed that gives licensing preference for weed dispensaries to people with drug felonies.   

HornbyDuke

• Elite
 What you say about ny st is true. 
Ny state largely controlled now by ultra liberal ny state assembly. Used to be governor or repub senate could somewhat counterbalance the city. No more. Cuomo started to lose control in later yrs because of scandals (percocco and harassment). Hochul has zero control. Republicans made huge mistake in last gov race running ardent trump supporter. Dems beat them silly over that and it matters here where it might not in Fla
or Ohio.

Ny city though very sadly a mess. All you need to know is shopplifters have free rein. Mennan deodorant kept under plexiglass lock and key.  ngc3 Subways scary. Need a young guiliani type not the later year squirrel guiliani that lost his compass.

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse

Ny city though very sadly a mess. All you need to know is shopplifters have free rein. Mennan deodorant kept under plexiglass lock and key.  ngc3 Subways scary. Need a young guiliani type not the later year squirrel guiliani that lost his compass.
Rudy had 1 shining moment in politics - a handful of days post 9/11. The rest of his tenure was unremarkable at best; incompetent at worst. You MAAGATS really live in a distorted reality 24/7 huh?
Now that the gerrymandering issues in NY have been corrected, the spineless jellyfish known as Kevin McCarthy will have the shortest stint in power since that Pope who got poisoned.
"Lay down with dogs, you'll get fleas" my old man always said. There's no bigger, bloated fleabag than the twice impeached, serial liar Trump
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Ive got quite a record on here lambasting both trump and guiliani. Go back in the political thread on here to the Trump days and youll see.  A fair label for my trump critiwue would be beyond caustic. ngc3 ngc3

Not even close to being remotely maga supporter. I think trumps a demagogue that is a predicate liar, grossly incompetant etc etc. So not even remotely  on target where your coming from. I voted clinton biden last 2 pres elections and hochul in last gubnatorial race. But i give credit when due. Guiliani (the early version) was quite impressive  as federal prosecuter for southern district of ny. Brought the mob in nyc to its knees and its never recovered its preruddy strength. No small feat given the stranglehold organized crime had on nyc for close to 100 yrs. Likewise, when ruddy took over from dinkens the city was a mess - i spent time there regularly. Subways terrifying, crime rampant. All that changed when ruddy came in - for the bettor. Likewise, i agree with ur analysis that rudy was americas mayor following 9/11 and exactly what a shaken nyc and the country needed. Also not a feat anyone should scoff at. So i guess we disagree on the early guiliani years which is fine. But ur way off base labeling me a maga or current guiliani supporter. As far off on that as could be possible.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
mislockavuvivgh.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal