Author Topic: Hello to Horseplop and all of the hoosier members here  (Read 2968 times)

Maria Howard/Plano

• NW-1
  • 40 Years as a groom in the Rick Plano barn #1
Hello to Horseplop and all of the hoosier members here
« on: June 11, 2023, 07:54:19 PM »
Okay so all of the talk for the past month in the hoosier paddock was about horseplop.com. So i just had to come and see whats up and say hello to my Indiana bff's. I'll try to post when I have time but we just got a few more horse to replace some of the others that we retired or sold. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Special hello to the trent stohler barn. yall were right. this forum is funny and crazy. MH/P
I am Rick's adopted second wife. No disrespect to MaryAnn, but we both love Rick. From coast to coast, not a better driver or trainer alive then Rich Plano!!!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Hello to Horseplop and all of the hoosier members here
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 07:56:41 PM »
Okay so all of the talk for the past month in the hoosier paddock was about horseplop.com. So i just had to come and see whats up and say hello to my Indiana bff's. I'll try to post when I have time but we just got a few more horse to replace some of the others that we retired or sold. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Special hello to the trent stohler barn. yall were right. this forum is funny and crazy. MH/P

Welcome darlin', best of well being, luck and $uccess with your stable!   tmbz1
It's Official!

Maria Howard/Plano

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023, 07:57:21 PM »
Welcome darlin', best of well being, luck and $uccess with your stable!   tmbz1
Thank you sir. Do you bet on our stable? MH/P
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 08:06:38 PM by Maria Howard/Plano »
I am Rick's adopted second wife. No disrespect to MaryAnn, but we both love Rick. From coast to coast, not a better driver or trainer alive then Rich Plano!!!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2023, 07:59:46 PM »
Thank you sir. Do you bet on our stable?

Possibly, I follow everything I can, mostly eyes on purportedly talented horses, but sure connections too.

The Plop's when they are focused on horses we follow a lot, no one person can do everything.

But now I will for sure, hand to GOD.  Thank you!   ;D
It's Official!

Maria Howard/Plano

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2023, 08:06:25 PM »
Possibly, I follow everything I can, mostly eyes on purportedly talented horses, but sure connections too.

The Plop's when they are focused on horses we follow a lot, no one person can do everything.

But now I will for sure, hand to GOD.  Thank you!   ;D
thanks.  11.wp = Rick big daddy driving down that long hoosier stretch. sometimes it seems like it takes forever for my horsies to reach that wire. MH/P

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2023, 08:09:56 PM »
thanks.  11.wp = Rick big daddy driving down that long hoosier stretch. sometimes it seems like it takes forever for my horsies to reach that wire. MH/P

We're gonna energize from all our remote locations that final turbo heart boost of love  ----->  87xc.2 He's running the wrong way but ya get my meaning lol  ngc3
It's Official!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2023, 08:15:45 PM »

Girlllll, are you in the wrong place!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2023, 08:17:54 PM »
Girlllll, are you in the wrong place!

your tiny dic is showing KA
It's Official!

Foxy Jacob

• NW-1
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2023, 08:26:29 PM »
If this is really Maria, this is Kim. Please send me a private message.

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2023, 08:27:02 PM »
Stop the bullshit Maria. You talk about horseplop every time you paddock? Don’t act like you are just coming on here now. What Rick wouldn’t take you to Culver’s today so you decided to make another account with your name on it?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2023, 08:43:00 PM »
Flounder is not going to like it. The attention has to be all about ME ME ME.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2023, 08:45:14 PM »
Flounder is not going to like it. The attention has to be all about ME ME ME.
ok most faggy thing a fag boy eva said!  ;D
It's Official!

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2023, 11:23:02 PM »
Hi Maria. Long time no see. Jay said you guys bought the mare? I hope Rick likes her. Good luck too. She is better than what she shows. I’m going to just tell you something. These guys on this horseplop are haters. You know what kind of horses jay puts on the track every year and they still hate and wish bad on our barn. They are all been quiet since Ponda is still undefeated. Ha ha haters. There are some good people on here for years but the past few months some really bad apples. Lots of bad language so buckle up girl. Have fun and see ya in the paddock Wednesday. Sorry I didn’t realize you and Rick are cool like that. None of my business anyway but enjoy your life. Take care
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 11:36:01 PM by Frank Deglomine »

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2023, 11:48:44 PM »
Hi Maria. Long time no see. Jay said you guys bought the mare? I hope Rick likes her. Good luck too. She is better than what she shows. I’m going to just tell you something. These guys on this horseplop are haters. You know what kind of horses jay puts on the track every year and they still hate and wish bad on our barn. They are all been quiet since Ponda is still undefeated. Ha ha haters. There are some good people on here for years but the past few months some really bad apples. Lots of bad language so buckle up girl. Have fun and see ya in the paddock Wednesday. Sorry I didn’t realize you and Rick are cool like that. None of my business anyway but enjoy your life. Take care

You're an obnoxious fucking braggart. You make everyone on here hate you and hope for your horses to fall every start. Now GSAC.  11.wp

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2023, 11:49:31 PM »
Frank, you do know that Jay is one of the most hated people on the backstretch of Hoosier right? You do know that he’s on the backstretch committee and will not vote to get the poor people living on the grounds wi-fi access? He also is a millennial and walks around like the spoon fed golden child trust fund punk that he is. He married into the perfect family. You would think he’s “Doc” Narotskys kid and not Homers?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal