Author Topic: Joe B?  (Read 9760 times)

bond

• Elite
Re: Joe B?
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2023, 12:35:17 PM »
Better shoes. ;D
Like Ive said before--Joe=best friends with Surick-who is going to jail for using performance enhancers provided by Fishman(15 years in prison) on Tbreds and harness horses-and helping to bury the ones that failed the program.
Joe must have survived Surick not ratting on his best buddy--but who the hell knows what arrangements have been made? Maybe Joe got Surick's stash?-or the supply chain still active?
Joes father made 5 M -in over 20 years training---Jenn(Joe) has made 20 M in about 6years.
So something changed when Jenn came to the helm as a puppet trainer.
Joes father knows how to train a horse--however Joe-is on another level-and my money is on what friends all tell me--its chemically assisted and the cheating allowing them to get better horses. .
Joe is simply a cheat--thats the explanation of what happened at Meadowlands--and until someone steps in to control these  blatant cheats-its going to continue.
Why not fine Joe for inconsistent effort-for starters.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2023, 12:38:25 PM »
Somehow Jen showed up in my twitter feed and she said Joe was motionless because he was previously fined and is changing his driving style, I don’t believe it , all Bongiornos must be banded

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2023, 12:38:29 PM »
Like Ive said before--Joe=best friends with Surick-who is going to jail for using performance enhancers provided by Fishman(15 years in prison) on Tbreds and harness horses-and helping to bury the ones that failed the program.
Joe must have survived Surick not ratting on his best buddy--but who the hell knows what arrangements have been made? Maybe Joe got Surick's stash?-or the supply chain still active?
Joes father made 5 M -in over 20 years training---Jenn(Joe) has made 20 M in about 6years.
Joes father knows how to train a horse--however Joe-is on another level-and my money is on what friends all tell me--its chemically assisted and the cheating allowing them to get better horses. .
Joe is simply a cheat--thats the explanation of what happened at Meadowlands--and until someone steps in to control these  blatant cheats-its going to continue.

Jen Bongiorno said her horse was sick and as proof, is not entered this week anywhere

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2023, 12:42:54 PM »

Very well said! Adjacent to this on going cheating. Is the that the Track Owner and Management should make a determination and stick with it. Is it because Jenn worked for the track and knows more about what goes on behind the scenes? Or is it because a big stable like her's is paramount to the betting action and handle at the BigM?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2023, 01:48:17 PM »
The decision to reinstate them after examination of the betting patterns is a half baked answer.  These people have to much to loose to get caught by analysis of the betting patterns.  The gambling money was made on off-shore betting…these people addicted to gambling especially the dad, to good to pass up.  As for the race itself and being in the business for a majority of my life, Joe’s positioning and lack of effort are obvious signs of a deliberate tank job. If in fact the horse did not fire, (which I doubt), the proper protocol would be for the horse to scoped…was he? When questioning the driver, did the driver state the horse was locked on the line? Was blood taken 24 hours later on the horse after his system has settled, all questions that need to be resolved before I would reinstated them.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2023, 01:57:33 PM »
The decision to reinstate them after examination of the betting patterns is a half baked answer.  These people have to much to loose to get caught by analysis of the betting patterns.  The gambling money was made on off-shore betting…these people addicted to gambling especially the dad, to good to pass up.  As for the race itself and being in the business for a majority of my life, Joe’s positioning and lack of effort are obvious signs of a deliberate tank job. If in fact the horse did not fire, (which I doubt), the proper protocol would be for the horse to scoped…was he? When questioning the driver, did the driver state the horse was locked on the line? Was blood taken 24 hours later on the horse after his system has settled, all questions that need to be resolved before I would reinstated them.

AGREED!!!  tmbz1

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2023, 02:44:10 PM »
The HRU article today noted DiCostanzo stats (pre Joe B relationship) as 40-2-0-4 (.083 UTRS) as of 5/31/22, since that time 78-13-9-14 (.303 UTRS)

Prior to entering her barn Lyons Pride was 2-35 with a lifetime best of 1:54.2. Second start with her he goes in 50 running off the screen by 12, then goes 6 wide, parked 1/2 last week and wins

We’re dumb but not stupid

These stats alone should get Joe's girlfriend banned.  Complete bullshit and everyone knows it.  That horse goes from piece of shit to having a rocket up it's ass!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2023, 03:08:33 PM »
These stats alone should get Joe's girlfriend banned.  Complete bullshit and everyone knows it.  That horse goes from piece of shit to having a rocket up it's ass!

Logically you would think so. But realistically its up to the leader of the fiefdom, and what ever he decides. 

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2023, 03:12:23 PM »
Somehow Jen showed up in my twitter feed and she said Joe was motionless because he was previously fined and is changing his driving style, I don’t believe it , all Bongiornos must be banded

I guess we won't be seeing him rocking again ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2023, 03:13:49 PM »
I guess we won't be seeing him rocking again ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

ngc3 11.wp

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2023, 04:22:16 PM »
You can get to the truth, but you have to “Really Want To.” It’s not hard to corner them because in NJ under your license application you sign, you agree to there rules and being a commission the will extend there power as far as they want even if you lawyer up. Lawyering up is not the ultimate solution it becomes a negotiation to minimize the damage an consequences. I know been through that and had lawyer negotiate to limit the damage. I could have done better if I was a larger outfit with entry box power. Only had a stable of six so they had some leverage. Fought the good fight!

Horseradish

• 4 claimer
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2023, 07:51:45 PM »

Anybody see the 2nd at Mohawk ??  That mofo was rockin' so hard in the bike I'm shocked that it didn't break.

He's changed my ass.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2023, 07:55:26 PM »
Anybody see the 2nd at Mohawk ??  That mofo was rockin' so hard in the bike I'm shocked that it didn't break.

He's changed my ass.

Unreal.

Why did you bump a Joe B. thread, talking about him and Jenn and quote that for Jiggy Jog S driven by Dunn?....you could of started a new thread...never mind... ;D
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    Today at 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    Today at 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    Today at 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal